[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

I haven’t missed any of that, thank you very much.

You obviously have no significant amount of time riding a setup like this, so go ahead and do whatever you want to.

Just don’t speak for me, mkay, thanks.

I know what I’m talking about, and clearly you do not.

It’s my solid recommendation that nobody rides any esk8 with zero, one, two, or three receivers. It’s the safest option.

1 Like

Are you serious?

3 Likes

I am 100% serious. Don’t put words in my mouth. I haven’t missed that point. I read it very clearly.

It’s my solid recommendation that nobody rides any esk8 with zero, one, two, or three receivers. It’s the safest option.

1 Like

You’re not. I was out skating for a while, though. So you were at the time.

1 Like

Qualify your statement that you know what you are talking about and I clearly do not

1 Like

First, you need to qualify your statement about a point that I supposedly missed. Snap snap!

Holy shit Brian.

This is getting sad.

Go ride. Take a break.

1 Like

This thread is getting a two-hour timeout after the next post. It’s getting unnecessarily hostile.

Edit: It’s only giving me a 14 hour option, so left alone for now. But please, let’s all take a chill pill. Thanks.

11 Likes

Lee
RF engineer for 16 years. 3 medals, 3 tours of Afghanistan and 2 of Iraq. Airfield Navigation aid Qualified (ILS, PSR, SSR, TACAN, Watchman Radar), Air defence radar Qualified, Link 11 and 16 qualified. RF engineer working in Television for 9 years, 2 royal weddings, 5 champions league finals and numerous other RF jobs, Tries to explain RF redundancy to Brian.

Brian
Gets felled by a box in the road.

I’m out Brian. I only came here to support all the other engineers telling you you were wrong.

9 Likes

You have not qualified that I missed the point. I completely did not miss it. Try again maybe?

Fuck this shit is ugly for no reason… @BillGordon @longhairedboy @mmaner
Close/mute this before it starts to taint our forum to the eyes of newcomers :frowning:

2 Likes

(This is intended to have that calming effect like when they paint prisons pink.)

7 Likes

this-thread-will

10 Likes

We’re not closing threads per Damon. I say let it stand.

Users are more than welcome to delete their posts if they do not want to stand by what they’ve written.

I’m good!

2 Likes

2 Likes

youre-an-asshole-and-youre-and-asshole-youre-all-assholes-12503122
1cf189749b1cc83ab13038d81f10e8e7

5 Likes

I dont regret any of my comments. Things like this shitfest is one of the reasons people are leaving builders (after censorship ofcourse but most newcomers dont experience that)
I dont want people to come here, see this, and leave telling themselves that we are incapable of being a community

3 Likes

We’re not closing threads, but timeouts are definitely in play per Damon’s decree. The defaults are not great or I would have put two hours on it.

2 Likes

Derelict is right. Damon set policy that no threads will be closed.

1 Like

@BillGordon What if I change the title to “WTS (usa) rf redundant system” ? Technically speaking everyone made their points and therefore this sale has been finalized. I like looking for loopholes in things :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like