[WTS US-NYC] Carvon V3 Evo w/ Land Yachtz Deck

Carvon V3 Evo for sale
Selling my board as I just don’t ride her anymore, and I can’t stand to see it not used. Carvon V3 Evo with Land Yachtz deck and Carvon V3 direct drive motors. These aren’t the ones that you could switch the hub mount on; these are the drives that only work with the Flywheel type hubs as seen in the pictures. I have ridden around 60-70 miles on the board, and rarely ever had issues. The motors give a nice top speed of around 25mph, and have decent acceleration once you get going. The range was usually around 11-12 miles. I’m in Jersey City, but can meet in Manhattan for pick up.
Looking to get $750:

Images

3 Likes

It would do you well to list the battery specs and it’s maker, as well as whatever ESC is in there :+1:

Unless that’s common knowledge :thinking:

4 Likes

I know it has a 12s3p battery, but I’m not sure of the ESC maker. I bought the board complete from him, and it was one of the first boards he built for a customer. Weight of the board is 21lbs. I did open it up this morning and take more pictures if that helps anyone. I will also take reasonable offers for in person sales with cash in hand.

2 Likes

Those are VESC 4.12 ESCs, just FYI

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks!
What do you guys think of the price? Is it fair? I have been out of the scene for a while, and I don’t want to seem unreasonable.

1 Like

Not interested in the board (GLWS)

But yo - what do you ride? you ride in the hieght/hoboken at all? If you’ve seen a short white boy flying around on a lacroix, or flux that’s likely me

1 Like

:call_me_hand: :rofl:

3 Likes

i see that dude everywhere

4 Likes

Mostly around the Jersey City Westside, but I haven’t been ridding at all that much anymore. That’s why I’m trying to sell her.

2 Likes

Oh I see, if your looking for a riding buddy there’s a few of us in the area man. :+1:t2:

1 Like

PRICE DROP: $750 —> $600 cash, or $600 + PayPal fees

1 Like

Still trying to get rid of this?