WTS [US New Jersey] - 2 Boards - 18s4p Lacroix, 12s4p Boundmotor. Complete DIY boards with many features

Subject: Two boards for sale here. Local pickup in Monmouth County NJ is acceptable, or a meet in the middle would work too! I also will ship them, but the buyer must pay for shipping and packaging. We will cross that bridge when we get to it!

BOARD 1 - SOLD

[SOLD] Nazare SuperSport DIY - 18s4p, SKP Solo (almost 10kw of powah!!!) - $3,500 USD (buyer pays shipping)

This Nazare SuperSport DIY is full of tech aside from the performance.

THE PERFORMANCE:

• Finality Fatboy V2 drive system (includes front wheels, they are on a dedicated wheel hub) 1:4 gear ratio
  • Brand new 8.5in Tuovt tires (only 25 miles on them)
    • Spare tire and tube
  • Dual 6495 145kv motors. They are huge and powerful!
  • INSANE ~57mph top speed (when full throttling it unloaded)
  • Insane torque, 130 motor amps, 65 battery amps. When full throttling, you can reach nearly 10 kilowatts of power (the 18s voltage 75.6v multiplied by the battery amps is 4,914 watts, but double that because you have two motors slamming that much power on the ground! 9,828 watts!)
  • The SKP solo supports slightly more amps if you were to tune it for such conditions. So, you could pull a bit more power out of this battery if you’re up for it.
  • SKP solo is also drop-through the enclosure and has been lined with foam around the edges of the hole and rubber o-rings under the screws for water resistance and maximum cooling as you ride
  • High-performance 18s4p molicel P42A cells
  • Foothold for front foot to brace for the extreme torque and allow for turning maneuverability while having tight trucks for high speed
  • Stacked rear foot brace to brace for the extreme torque

THE TECH:

• Fully integrated lighting system and low voltage (12v) accessory system that turns off and on with the board’s power state. Also has its own dedicated power button to toggle during night rides so lights aren’t on 24/7.
  • Lighting system includes: Big BEEM headlights, fully customizable underglow system (WLED controlled, you join the WiFi hotspot on your phone to adjust underglow settings), and an ADAPTIVE brake light that glows brighter the more you brake, and if you slam on the brakes it will blink rapidly. Also has a TelTail light system, this is how the brake light is controlled.
  • ENNOID xlite V4 BMS. This BMS reports live cell data straight to the Megan and ESC, very high tech and informative!
  • Voyage System Megan front screen board display - Includes WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS capabilities for ultimate ride tracking. Phone and Apple Watch integration via METR app
  • Highly reliable buck converter for low voltage 12v accessories. Murata IRQ-12/12.5-W80NB-C voltage converter with up to 12.5 amps of headroom for future accessories
  • Board-mounted USB-C connector for direct VESC adjustment. No more Bluetooth or TCP link
  • Hoyt St remote, bamboo shell, highly reliable remote and comfy in the hand

THE PARTS:

• Includes a BRAND NEW duality truck system by Tito. Check esk8 news forms for more info on this part. It theoretically allows for extreme maneuverability while having stability at speed. I have yet to install this, and he has milled a special rear truck for me to accommodate for the finality gear drive. I have no guarantee that this will fit properly but it absolutely should, and if it doesn’t fit you can sand it down a bit because it’ll only be a little. Therefore, I am throwing these parts in for free even though they ran me $400!
  • Includes spare lacroix enclosure screws, spare lacroix enclosure gaskets, a bunch of spare lacroix wires and parts.
  • The deck has recently been replaced at the same time as the wheels, so the deck has only 25 or so miles on it.
  • Additional FatBoy barrel truck bushing variants of different hardness
  • 4 spare inner tubes for the 8.5in tires to be incredibly safe from pops
  • Many different BIG BEEM angle adapters to adjust the light angles
  • Spare grease for the gear drive
  • One spare CNLINKO lacroix front accessory connector (this is what the lights plug into on the front for quick disconnect purposes)
  • Some cool SKP stickers
  • TTL (TelTail Light) sticker

Also comes with an awesome ChiBatterySystems adaptive charger. You can set the charge limit between 80-90-100 and set the charging amperage from 2 amps to a WHOPPING 10 AMPS for fast charging! The BMS has an aluminum heatsink so it can dissipate the any faster.

Asking for $3,500 starting price. Buyer must pay for shipping, box, and padding. Shipping price is unknown, as I have no idea how far the board will need to go! Only shipping to U.S. residents (maybe Canada, not sure how the customs bit works there for batteries)

This board is incredibly new and has not been ridden much. I am selling it because I unfortunately have not found enough time to ride it with college classes and work getting busier than ever!

Yes, the board sounds incredible. If you floor it, it’s relatively quiet yet powerful sounding. Hope to see this board make its next owner incredibly happy, as it did for me!

Images

Short vid of the brake light and power states

Free Included Duality Trucks

Adjustable amperage 2-10 and charge limit 80-100% ChiBatterySystems charger

Spare parts

BOARD 2 - SOLD

12s4p longboard DIY with crazy torque and carve! - $800 (was $950), buyer pays shipping

This Boundmotor Flash deck has been fitted with Momentum Board’s Hollow Wheels for maximum grip around corners, and most importantly, the Superbeast Freedom Drive 3-gear gear drive!

• 12s4p Molicel P42A battery with LLT BMS (built by SKP)
  • Superbeast Freedom DRV, 140kv motors powering insane torque and a comfortable yet quick top speed
  • Motors and ESC sitting pretty at 90 phase amps, 60 battery amps. 6,048 watts of power on a full charge.
  • ~32mph top speed. Field weakening will allow you to hit 37mph on a full charge, which I have done many times before and it is incredible!
  • This board is SO carvy, yet the width of the trucks is perfectly wide enough with the deck where there is NEVER wheel bite. The freedom drive and the boundmotor flash deck were the ultimate accidental combination. This board is MADE for accelerating out of turns with some extreme power.
  • did I also mention the gear drive has 6 total gears and they are STRAIGHT CUT? It’s loud and emotional, and sounds INCREDIBLE when you are flying down the street.

Aside from the performance specs, we also have

• On-board rear battery percentage monitor
  • Spintend Ubox V2 75v
  • Spintend E-Fuse antispark switch for maximum board AND rider safety. The fuse will not blow under short bursts. It is pretuned to a relatively high amperage setting.
  • Adaptive brake light that turns on and off with braking
  • Hybeam head light by Lacroix
  • Uni v2 remote (with live display on remote)
  • Voyage systems Minnie unit for METR integration and ride tracking via integrated GPS receiver inside the board
  • Riptide bushings
  • Acer ceramic bearings
  • Spare set of acer ceramic bearings
  • 6 amp SKP charger with display

This board is SO fun if you aren’t a high speed thrill seeker, and value torque and carve over anything else, which is honestly (in my opinion) where the true fun in esk8 is especially with friends. This board is a carve monster and it’s really so much fun to ride and boost out of turns. I’m selling it for the same reason as board #1, things have just gotten very busy lately! Would love to see this board thriving in the next owner’s hands.

Images

Spare bearings, charger, and the remote!

Local pickup accepted for either board. I am located at Monmouth County in New Jersey. I also do not mind meeting you in the middle somewhere.

If you need any other information, don’t be afraid to reply to the thread so I can reply and all can see any additional information.

9 Likes

interested in selling separate?
that lacroix build looks amazing btw. love the lights you’ve integrated

3 Likes

Likely not separate since they were milled specifically for the gear drive on this board. I also have the board all boxed up and ready to go, so it would require me to cut it back open to get those parts out. :melting_face:

If you are looking for those trucks with the finality gear drive CNC’d out to fit, ask Tito!

1 Like

i assume 20x20 hangars? if yes, i have adapters on hand for it but this

i completely understand not wanting to deal with lol. glws, that lacroix looks fantastic but i already have one that i need to build out myself

1 Like

Board #1 (the Lacroix) has been sold!

Price drop on board #2 $950 → $800

3 Likes

Very excited to see what you end up building.

1 Like

it’ll be a sister board to Nothing Fancy might add a binding, haven’t decided yet. it’ll be this winters project

3 Likes

Post updates :slight_smile:

Got a name for it yet?

Nothing Fancy’s sister’s name is Something Simple (@ShutterShock )

3 Likes

definitely gonna do a build thread for it. not sure on the naming yet but i could do a brother board and do “basic ben”

2 Likes

Imagine if I made a build thread lol

… one day

2 Likes

Your build thread is your YouTube channel, which is arguably better then any build thread🤙

1 Like

Haha true, however, I haven’t made any videos on it yet lol

I could make a summary video, maybe that would be cool

3 Likes

The second board has finally sold! Thank you to the buyers, and I hope anyone else enjoyed my “sort-of” first build thread haha.

1 Like