[WTS][US] My turn for a garage sale

Sorry, they’ve been sold :cry:

2 Likes

Flipsky motors are pretty inexpensive and Whoop some serious ass :love_you_gesture:t3:

7 Likes

Bump! Post updated with things sold and all items have been dropped off for shipping (except @surfnacho I still got to solder on the charge port)

5 Likes

@surfnacho how do You not have a soldering iron yet? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Lol I do have one, but he offered…

Also I seem to keep getting bad irons. Probs will buy a ts100 at some point

1 Like

But isn’t ts80 better?

1 Like

Ah ig, usb c. But I thought it was quite a bit more expensive

1 Like

I use the TS100 and thoroughly enjoy it, especially since I upgraded from some cheap-o $15 weller

2 Likes

Yeah they are really good. We have a few at robotics and we made a thing that lets us power them from our drill batteries. Super nice for soldering CAN around our robot.

1 Like

The best iron around

1 Like

I’ll sell it to you for $14.99 :wink:

Or another homebrew :eyes:

2 Likes

Cuttin deals haha

My latest batch is over carbonated. The foam fountain is a solid 12" when you open bottle even without shaking… I don’t want to risk shipping what is essentially a bottle bomb… Soon though. Already thinking of the next recipe

3 Likes

Keep me on your mailing list, haha

1 Like

My trucks still smell of beer :beers:

3 Likes

That’s a feature :grin:

@ReliantChris @iamasalmon how about a peanut butter oatmeal stout ? Creamy af

Maybe nutella stout…

I’m taking recommendations. Pitch me your wildest dreams

2 Likes

IFL peanut butter.
And beer…
Peanut butter beer? Bruh!

1 Like

Ooof that sounds amazing, those words hit hard for a guy with an empty beer fridge.

2 Likes

Same. And I am proud to say that I did recently acquire a beer fridge. Not proud that there’s nothing alcoholic in it

2 Likes

I got one for making lagers. My father manifest destiny’d it and now it’s diet coke and shanty beers :cry:

2 Likes

I don’t even have a beer fridge :sob:

1 Like