[WTS, US] Landyachtz Switchblade 40" with Eboosted Enclosure

I like the switchblade deck but I’m wanting to upgrade to 6 inch pneumatics and this deck gives me wheel bite with that setup.

Interested in trading for LY Evo with eboosted double stack enclosure, or something similar.

Edit —

Ready to sell this thing. $310 + shipping from zip 67203. Feel free to make other offers.

Enclosure has a couple holes drilled in it. Also if you check my previous posts there are some issues with lining up the mounting holes on the enclosure to the inserts in the deck.

More pics and details will be added later today.

possibly willing to trade for a different deck. prefer drop-through, ds enclosure, flat platform.

1 Like

What trucks were you using on if? I don’t have much in the way of trading (nothing I have matches…sector 9 fault line, 9 2 5 enclosure, raptor 2.1 no enclosure) but I do want the deck and enclosure…been hunting for a little while now

I was using the Boardnamics BN220. It was a great ride with thane and the 105mm airless tires I had. Just not enough space for 6 inch though.

I may be interested in selling it straight up if no one has a good trade. I’ll PM you if that time comes.

1 Like

Hmm…I may have to do some surgery, I’ll be running 165x55 with 72T pulleys…the pulleys alone are already bigger than your wheels lol

1 Like

have you already considered the BN 270’s? Im just barely able to fit 6.3" tires with those on my drop thru.

1 Like

Pics?

they do cut real close when leaning all the way

2 Likes

Demonseed 42?

1 Like

yes

I think the wheel cutouts are deeper in the Demomseed and the corners are round, but wide might work on the Switchblade

1 Like

might be worth considering if you want to keep that deck

I’m definitely considering everything… BN270 sounds like a pretty good solution if I don’t find a trade and decide not to sell.

2 Likes

I’ll buy the combo if you can’t find a trade.

1 Like

Did you people extend the wheelbase at all? I had to extend mine just to use 80mm wheels lol. After all Eboosted was running his switchblade fine with 6" tires. I was going to run mine with a 270mm hanger and 6.5" wheels, and now you guys are scaring me :frowning:

I think with a 270mm hanger you would be fine.

With 220mm drop through mounting was not an option at all - I couldn’t even get my wheels on the axel. Top mounting gave too much wheel bite for me to ride and be comfortable with.

1 Like

Thread moved to WTS and OP updated with price. I’m ready to sell so feel free to make an offer.

Still available. Will do $300 shipped USA.

i still gave this for sale. open to offers

1 Like

More photos of the deck / enclosure would probably help sell it, along with details like does it hold double or single stack, 18650 or 21700?

3 Likes

Holds a single stack 16s4p of 21700 cells, or, more realistically, 12s4p and a smart BMS and ESCs.

2 Likes