[WTS] [US] LaCroix Nazare - Austin, TX - $1,000 OBO

Hey guys, I’m selling my Nazare. Asking price $1,000 OBO. Pickup only from Austin, TX.

Other than a slipping belt, it runs decent, but I bought a Hoyt St Dadbod that I like way more.

I am unable to check the battery diagnostics, as the app always crashes on my phone when I try to run it.

• Purchased March 8, 2020

• Located in Austin, TX

• Comes with Blue XCELL™ APOLLO™ Precision 106mm Wheels

• Comes with Puck, Puck Bruce! Remote Control: https://derelictrobot.com/.../puck-puck-bruce-remote

• Comes with XCELL™ Radius™ Front Fenders (brand new, not used)

• Comes with 8 spare tires and 4 extra tubes

• Comes with XCELL™ 72T Precision Pulley

• Does not come with front lights

4 Likes

If i shoot ya a hundred bucks will ya hold it for me? Im in houston, cant make the trip up that way immediately but im very interested.

Could probably be up there like, this weekend

Also, what battery option is it?

9 Likes

Damn, that’s a ridiculous deal!

@Sea-Horse there are a lot of scammers that try to abuse the forum. Since you are basically a brand new user, please upload a photo of the board with a signed and dated piece of paper next to it.

Be cautious everyone. When something is too good to be true, it usually is. Hope it’s not tho. :slight_smile:

EDIT - it’s legit - GLWS

6 Likes

Sure thing - I went to write down the date, and I realized I accidentally put 3 days from now. My bad, but let me know if you still need the correct date and I can go scribble it out to correct the date.

That said, it does look like Tommy (Ac53n from above) might snag it up, as he gave me a deposit and will likely pick it up this weekend - so I need to edit the original post to add “Pending” to it.

7 Likes

Rad deal

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude - good luck with the sale

3 Likes

Did he end up nabbing it?

That i did! Already working on fixing it back up and getting it into good condition, before planning out some upgrades.

6 Likes

Rad steal dude, I was eye balling it for that price so thank you for gobbling it up🤣.

3 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! This is an amazing deal for $1,000 (especially considering I just finished building a Lacroix Nazare DIY on a budget and it still cost me $1,600 in parts alone).

2 Likes

Dont you worry, im gonna end up blowing a bunch of cash on a new battery and a bunch of other upgrades :joy:

3 Likes

@jamie this was sold

2 Likes