WTS (US) Haero Bro Build 12s4p p42a $2300

At this point this is a ridiculous sales post… I’m basically giving this away to fund progression. I can’t believe it.

1 Like

Help me build things to help you! Buy this board!

1 Like

I completely reconstructed a battery and I don’t like to sell used batteries but I have personally been riding this 12s6p 30q that I personally rebuilt for weeks now with no issue. I just need it gone so I can finish building my CNC

3 Likes

Dude I just bought one almost exactly like this! I would have totally bought this!

Pics or it doesn’t count.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll refer some local buddies of mine to this listing. This is a great board, I’d totally buy it if I didn’t already have one.

Which seahorse case is that?

Is that a lanceair painted to look like a warbird?

Haha! Fellow aviation enthusiast/pilot here?

It’s a lanceair evolution…

2 Likes

Dream plane right there. If I only had an extra mil for a turbo pro! I’ll have to settle for a piston plane

Same here haha!

1 Like

… I think I could last about 5mins before I just HAD to try pulling the aircraft around using the board, I imagine it would be so satisfying :joy:

3 Likes

Derail. Maybe @xsynatic can move y’all’s to your own plane thread

1 Like

Not entirely a derail. OP wanted to see my board. Nonetheless, would love a plane thread.

I could be wrong but I don’t believe I asked to see a plane. Maybe call that thread something like, “this is so plane”

3 Likes

@TheRef

The 241 I think. I’ll have to look.

2300 with the current 12s6p 30q

1 Like

Just kidding… wrong post… everyone act cool… the fuzz is coming.

2 Likes