WTS (US) Haero Bro Build 12s4p p42a $2300

Well since you put it that way… NO :joy::v:

3 Likes

I actually just want that kettle. It matches most of my kitchen ware.

1 Like

I have a whole set too… forks spoons and knives.

1 Like

Seems like everyone is out of money… maybe it’s time to jump ship… :joy::joy::joy: anyone need an euc battery?

3 Likes

Same. And pans and spatula. Almost got a matching ladle the other day. Lmao.
And ive got money, im just too short for mountainboards T.T

I guess you have just never tried one. Because that’s a lame ass excuse brother.

2 Likes

Im waiting for them to release the mini. Call it the Lil Bro.

They aren’t that big…

2 Likes

I dont enjoy riding any board that is more than 36 inches, and thats if 4 of those inches are mounting tails. I know im a minority here, but shortboards are superior. Preferably 26-32 inches of actual platform.

Tangential unrelated thought. How horrible would it be if someone cloned the haero bro and just called it the hi bro?

Yeah, I was surprised, they look larger in pics
35" board vs Bro

2 Likes

They seriously has the nimbleness of a short board while having the benefit of the long board.

1 Like

Huh. I thought it was a surfboard size. Thats actually reasonable.
If this doesnt sell in 2 of my checks, cuz this coming weekend is a big one, and youre still playing limbo i might jusy be callin ya, teddy brobowski!

1 Like

I thought the bro was this huge ass deck before I got it, but honestly it’s not. It’s perfect size imo. Flux felt a lot bigger to me.

2 Likes

Its still huge to me. My daily driver is 28~inches. But its reasonable, and i didnt think it was.

1 Like

Wtf is going on here? Is that a plastic cup?

9 Likes

:laughing:, don’t ask me, was Tim’s mockup/get on the road b4 refinement. I’m printing him more spacious esc Enclosures as we speak

6 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

Can confirm. Surprisingly approachable

5 Likes

I’m only selling this board to 1. Keep the lights on in my shop. And 2. To bring more of these sexy decks into the US.

I love this board more than your wife… I hate to sell it but I have to.