[WTS -US] Evolve Two DIY Semi / ABEC 107mm Electric Flywheels / SurfRodz RKP 200mm Trucks with Adjustable Base Plates / 10S BMS / Nano X Remote / 4A Charger / HWK Moto Pants

The build was originally projected for a double stack 10s7p or 10s8p battery, with a 22mm (+3mm lip) enclosure riser designed by @taz. If you want to follow that route I can provide you with the 3D print files. However, board comes with a 3D printed 10mm (+2mm lip) enclosure riser which will allow you to install a custom single stack 18650 cell 10s4p battery. Selling a bunch of other stuff, trucks, wheels, BMS, etc., in good condition. Come take a look …:point_down:

US shipment at the buyers expense. Bay Area pick up preferred. No lowballing. Selling board as is (no piecing x the moment).

Evolve TWO Custom Semi
A not so common Evolve ONE board DIY’d for a TWO motor convertion. Retro looking Snub-nose deck, clear grip; @moon carbon I-Things; Evolve supercarve trucks and Speedbearings; fitted with one of a kind Navy Blue @ATC motor mounts and custom crossbars; BKB 15T motor pulleys (with keys) & Evolve 33T wheel pulleys, 15mm belts; Evolve enclosure with 10mm printed enclosure riser; dual Focbox (1.7 & 1.6) with a custom @esk8life dual heat sink. All of them new independent components. Never been used. Build powered by two lovely and hard to find Enertion R-Spec 6355 motors (from 'ma boi @Mikenopolis) and Evolve 83mm wheels, all in good condition. This is a semi complete build minus battery, antispark or remote. The retro looking board is the perfect starting point for that unique DIY project you seeking:

$800 (USD):

SurfRodz 200mm RKP Trucks
With adjustable base plates (another two fixed 50° & 45° degree RKP base plates also included in the package), 200mm hangers, 10mm thick and 10cms (100mm) long interchangeable axles; plus supercool 10mm & 30mm long axel aluminum spacers (16mm thick). These trucks are ideal for a wedged street carver, Prototipo or Trampa style deck build. Very rare RKP adjustable base plate trucks. Hard to find:

$315 (USD):

Pink ABEC 107mm Electric Flywheels
Unobtanium. Used. Centerset, 80a duro, 75mm wide, 62mm contact patch Electric Flywheels. Some use. Slice in one wheel:

$100 (USD):

Nano X Remote
New. with receiver:

$20 (USD):

Enertion 4A Charger
Used. Good condition:

$40 (USD):

BesTech D140 10s / Li-ion
Never used. New from BKB. Charge only BMS:

$25 (USD):

Tacon ‘Bigfoot’ 160 outrunner 245kv Motor
Got this extra disassembled Bigfoot. Rare. Low use. In good condition. Needs one bearing. Unfortunately I don’t have a press to push the bearings and shaft in. Shouldn’t be a problem for a guy with the proper tooling. Got two of these on another build and they are incredibly powerful:

$20 (USD):

Silicone Nose Guards
New. Thick and cushy. Comes with adhesive tube. Neon orange. For Boosted/Loaded Vanguard type:

$10 (USD):

400mm HTD-5M Belts
New. 12mm wide timing belts:

$9 (USD):

HWK Motorcycle Pants
New. Knee padded, hip protected. Polyester fiber, scotch lite reflective seams. Size: L, 34" ~ 36" inches waist, 30" inches inseam:

$55 (USD):

51J-7BxeDML.AC_SY1000 31qfpBrFT3L.AC_SY1000 41UbtJmFDRL.AC_SY1000

9 Likes

For everyone thinking that they saw this post already: Yes you have. There has been some confusion before and we decided to abort the previous attempts and start over.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

11 Likes

That deck is really neat ngl

1 Like

Can you show an amp measurement of the 4A enertion chargers?

1 Like

Dude those @ATC mounts are freakin gorgeous :star_struck:

1 Like

Yeah @Nacho, they are one of a kind. Think @ATC only made this set in Navy Blue. Most I’ve seen are all raw. These @ATC mounts are the most precise I’ve ever tried on Evolve supercarves (along with my @IDEA mounts for @Boardnamics BN220 hangers which also fit with micrometer precision).

1 Like

I meant a measurement using a meter or a smart bms.

The enertion chargers I own only go to 3A max

1 Like

Don’t have one. This one supposed to be a 4A and comes from an Enertion Raptor, all I know.

Green Flywheels ?

If not Green - then - oh well - Pink it is then.

Reserve em for me.

London , UK

Thanks

Edit - Why oh why - did I not realise time has moved a year into the future . . . doh

1 Like