[WTS] [US] Ecomobl ET - $900

Selling my Ecomobl ET.
120 miles on it. Comes with everything from factory, with some extras which includes:
-remote, charger, bash guards
-2 extra tires
-velcro foot straps (you have to install if wanting to use them)
-spare roll of grip tape
-extra nuts/bolts, sets of gears for motors
-mini case for tools etc.

Board has pre-installed lights from factory. Red brake lights, blue underlight strips, and bright 2 white led lights up front. Very bright for night riding and great factory addition.
I don’t think I’m forgetting anything but if I am I’ll edit post later. Selling to fund a DIY.
Located in Southern MN.

1 Like

You should put a vesc in that thing.

There are a lot of people looking for these geared motors.

Vesc it for science.

4 Likes

How’s the grip on those airless wheels?

1 Like

I haven’t slid out on them at all on grass, pavement or gravel. Albeit I didn’t ride it hardcore off-road but they seem to be great. I think if they made the rubber a liitle softer it would make for an even smoother ride but they feel great especially on sidewalks as I mentioned. Gravel and grass is okay. Unfortunately I never found any decent bike trails to try it out on near me so I never got to try that.

3 Likes

Bump!

Yeah wat he said @Potato_Punk i also think u should just keep this board and diy on it instead. Get vesc and a good remote, possibly upgrade the charge port with a fuse and bypass the bms for discharge or build a whole new battery for the board like honestly i tell folks if u wanna go diy and they already have a decent board to use as a platform to jp into diy then keep what u have and work to improve it. Not trying ruin ur sale or anything but if i was you i would save money by again improving on wat u have rather then starting from scratch.

1 Like

Hey, still for sale? Im looking to pick one of these up