[WTS-US] Derelict Robot 12s4p Compact PCB Battery w/ Smart BMS PRICE LOWERED!!

I have an mboards 10s4p… is my life in danger?.

3 Likes

Depends on when it was made… possibly lol.

2 Likes

the last mBored battery I looked at i bought for thirty bux and spent two hours to unfuck… what do you think?

1 Like

Sunday Funday bumps. This can be shipped out in the morning y’all.

1 Like

Really depends on when you bought it. If it was somewhat recent, should be fine but not perfect, since they switched their manufacturer recently. If you got it a while ago (think 1+ years ago) throw that bitch out the window and get something else, that shits a bomb

1 Like

Sounds like you need a better battery :wink:

2 Likes

Not only is your life in danger, you were never living it in the first place. Experience true esk8 living with @PickSix24’s awesome battery!

4 Likes

:arrow_up: This :rofl::rofl: , for real though… awesome battery to be had here :smiley:

1 Like

you can blame that enabler @Jujo for me not purchasing your awesome battery…

the lure of 20s6p dazzeled me with science

1 Like

has this sold yet? If not, why the fuck not? lol

1 Like

Aww hell… @Jujo must have felt guilty with those kind words :rofl::rofl:. Somebody buy this damn thing ! It’s a steal

1 Like

Yeah that 20s has me got me thinking too. Would be sweet for the ebike I’m building.

For every day this battery pack doesn’t sell, 8.9 car accidents happen in Florida. Just remember that! You monsters!

3 Likes

and they are making kitty-yougrt
and…

and…

and goats are scared

2 Likes

What happened to that .1 of a car? Was that like a 10% accident and the police were like “Nah not a full 1. I’d say this accident was a .9/1”

2 Likes

Live feed from Florida… Buy this battery and save lives folks​:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Really need to get this off my bench. Price lowered to $300 + PayPal fees. I’ll split US shipping. This is a great deal for someone getting into 12s as its got a charger included not to mention the smart bms. This can be in the mail tomorrow folks!!

3 Likes

I can’t believe it hasn’t sold yet.

2 Likes

What are the dimensions of the main battery area?

1 Like

I’m interested in your 12s4p Battery. Do you ship to Canada by chance?

2 Likes