[WTS-US] Derelict Robot 12s4p Compact PCB Battery w/ Smart BMS PRICE LOWERED!!

Plus the DRI PCB and hardware and materials

3 Likes

Ahh right gotcha

1 Like

Would be pretty easy to flip this into a 12s8p with another PCB right? might be a good option for those worried about range.

4 Likes

Just tried to buy the same cells :joy: what’s the discount code you used because mine almost came up to $200 lol

3 Likes

Comes out to $179.65 after shipping, accidentally linked the wrong site in my first reply

3 Likes

Agreed it’s definitely a smoking good deal, especially with the smart bms. I’m just looking to give someone a good deal on a great battery to help fund my next project.

2 Likes

All good. Unfortunately I’m not advanced enough yet to build these packs so I’ll have no use for them unless they’re sent to a battery builder lol. But still, $170 for raw cells, PCB and other materials and man hours… at $320 that’s a steal

3 Likes

I would definitely buy that but I’m trying to build the urban carver since that’s what’s “in” right now lol

2 Likes

This battery is fully assembled ready to go. Some of the photos are just from assembly for a quality check.

I thought about this, should be pretty easy.

dumb question, looks like theres a second power connector off the BMS what’s that?

1 Like

Charging lol, looks like a xt60 male. Confused me as well haha

1 Like

@Bordboy @KaramQ yup that’s for the included charge port and charger :wink:

1 Like

Dammit i just bought new lipos. Sweet deal though someone snatch it quick!

2 Likes

Gotta check for them deals first ! :wink:

Who needs some 12s powah!

I’d be all over this like a fat kid on cake if the cells were P42As

GLWS

bump
1 Like

True they’re no P42A’s but in the 18650 size the P26’s are no joke at 25a cont.

2 Likes

Just in case anyone has questions about the P26a cells. They be legit :wink: here’s the Mooch write up :

3 Likes