[WTS US/CA] $1000 shipped!!

I mean it’ll last in storage for a few years before the battery is fucked up since I’ve been keeping it at storage charge…I suppose I’ll wait it out? Is it worth bumping anywhere until summer?

Reddit offerup facebook? That’s what Brian told me to do lol

Facebook

• Marketplace
  • Electric Skateboard Buy and Sell
  • Electric Skateboard/Scooter/bike Buy and Sell

OfferUp

Reddit

• r/ElectricSkateboarding
  • r/EBoardMarketplace

eBay

Craigslist

Are there any others I should list too? I hate Mercari and I can’t sell there

1 Like

Mercari banned me lmao, but that’s about it from what I know

1 Like

Lol they can suck it, never got any bites there anyways

1 Like

Bump day! I have a replacement rear hanger and reflective tape (red and white) to decorate the motors, will be fixed up at no additional cost if you purchase!

2 Likes

Someone save this beauty!

you really like going around that lake huh

3 Likes

It’s a paved path, there’s only a couple corners with loose debris that are dangerous. More worried about not making it around a bend and going off the 45 degree 3 to 4 story tall slope :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What washers do you use between the truck hardware and the deck?

this

Any washers work, I prefer to use as small washers as possible so that they’re as discreet as possible. Regular hardware store washers will do

I have M5 steel washers, nothing fancy they just are large enough to support the board but small enough to not touch the baseplates. Pretty sure they are from McMaster

Would anyone be willing to trade an OneWheel XR for this? Not looking for anything fancy but I’m already pushing the top speed on the Pint and need the speed boost

3 Likes

FREE SHIPPING!!!
lower 48 states only

1 Like

How is this still not sold :eyes:

1 Like

I dunno man, I’m chilling on my bed and it’s chilling right under it. Nothing wrong with her, just unloved :confused:

2 Likes

Someone please make an offer, a boy needs $1000 to buy a OneWheel XR

If only I was in the US :confused:

1 Like

Why does international shipping gotta be so expensive

1 Like