[WTS] [US] All kinds of crap

Been out of the esk8 scene for quite a while. Make me an offer, i just might say yes.

Focbox (new)
$120 each

Freebord s2 bindings (new)
$45

Gbomb DDR (slightly used)
$180

Boa wheels
$100

Loaded Kut-thaka
$120

Haggy wheels
$150

Trampa straps
$30

Tsg Pass Pro Carbon L (slighlty used)
$250

Tsg Pass L (slightly used,just some scratches)
$200

Enertion OG mount + money clip
$15

Riptide tunnel risers
$50

Abec11 97mm (used but good)
$70

Abec11 97mm(used but good, dyed black)
$70

Carvon exo pro
Used it at the vegas meet some years ago, haven’t turned it on since.
$500

13 Likes

Pm’d :eyes:

1 Like

TSG Pass Pro Carbon & Boa wheels SOLD

Freebord bindings sold

You open to sell the trampa bindings with shipping to EU ?

1 Like

i dont want to scoop the sale, and i dont care if i sell, but i have a blue set(think they are blue) new with heel straps, if op doesnt come truough, let me know . im in Ca though

It’s ok though, better have a backup than nothing. Let’s see what OP says then

2 Likes

Yes I do not want to step on their toes, I’m not going to sell them otherwise most likely, but I have stuff I’m not using so I chime In when I see someone asking

2 Likes

Are you selling the haggy wheels with the rims?

1 Like

I think your enertion mount could be worth holding on to, are they really that cheap?

1 Like

Will you do $200 + $150 w/ cheap/slow shipping included to 48170 for the White Pass helmet + DDR brackets? ($350 total) Seems the brackets could easily be wrapped-up, ride inside the helmet. If the helmet is already sold (man, I really wanted the green + carbon one) I’m in for $150 for the brackets shipped. I’ve GOT a pair of G-Bomb’s composite DD brackets on a chopped Beercan Boards build, wish I’d started with the thiner stronger Aluminum. The board skates quite nicely, but I don’t think the plastic brackets will last, they cost me lots of room inside my enclosure due to extreme thickness.

Idk what they’re worth anymore tbh. I just thought maybe someone would have a use for it.

2 Likes

Yes, sir.

1 Like

If no one takes the wheels, I’ll take em😁

2 Likes

Open to selling just the pulleys for the Haggys?

I’d be interested in just the haggy wheels and other tires if that makes things easier…