[WTS] [US] Airless Tire Psychotiller Hubs

lol that’s about what your shit is worth homie

1 Like

Damn. That’s savage. You ain’t sugar coating shit I see :grimacing:.

1 Like

Ok, homie…Airless tires aside, where are you sourcing cnc’d hubs for $15 a piece new or used?

I though they were not compatible with the pneumatic 6x2 tires and tubes…which would make them not worth much, still just wobbly wheels

2 Likes

If you increase the tire mounting diameter or sand/lathe/grind a few mm off the hub it will fit tires and tubes. This is a DIY forum after all, not meant to be sarcastic but with what people do on here, adjusting for air filled tires should not be much of a challenge

These originally came with 6x2 tires that had modified tire diameters

Well they don’t even fit the tires without modification, also they were made by Dave and his work is questionable at best

1 Like

Or you could spend $20 extra for new bergmeisters

Or buy bergs without tyres for the same amount

3 Likes

Either of which is a 10x better buy

Weren’t these a machining mistake, and customers who received these got free replacement?

1 Like

Cool story, so I’ll ask again. wHeRe ArE yOu FiNdInG $15 hUbS?

Maybe spend some more time riding… You’ve been following/trolling this thread for months with no apparent interest to buy.

1 Like

Yes and no, machining mistake on the diameter, discount on a replacement set/design

Lol sorry I won’t clog your thread with all these interested buyers

If you want colored trispokes the that’s not a bad way to go. Due to the way these are designed, they have more lip than anyother 6” offering.

Thanks bro, much appreciated

1 Like

Are they these wheels? And apologies in advance if I’m mistaken.

For $200 I will send you a set of my wobbly wheels. Why you ask would you want a set of wobbly wheels? Because They will only be interim wheels until the new wheels arrive. You’re $200 would be a deposit on the new wheels. When the new wheels arrive, The balance for new wheels would be $100. And you get to keep the wobbly wheels. All in all, you’d get 2 sets of wheels for $300.

1 Like

I still don’t see why you would buy these over say an airless set from dickyho for $120 shipped for 4x 6" airless with 2x 60T pulleys… exact same thing for cheaper

Yes you can machine these to fit pneumatics but what’s the point of buying precision if you need to re-machine them yourself?

2 Likes

Ouch! It seems like you will have a heck of a time selling these beauties

Good luck To you brother👍🏼.

Yes, those are them. Are you interested in buying? That thread confirms my previous comment. Machining error, discounted rate

If that’s the cast than what’s the actual value of these hubs? They were basically free with another set of 6shooters.
Even if you value each set of hubs equally at $150 each set the asking price is still higher and that’s if they were still new and disregarding that these were defective.

3 Likes

If someone is interested, make an offer… it’s not that complicated guys. I never understand other people’s need to analyze a price on something they have no intention of buying.

1 Like