[WTS] [US] Airless Tire Psychotiller Hubs

Update: 8 wheels and tires for $175 shipped. read whole thread

6” airless tires on OG six shooter hubs. These were referred to as the wobble wheels way back when, they only have a slight wobble, similar to MBS hubs or Trampas.

Note, these do not fit six inch tires. If you have access to a lathe, you can take off about 1-2mmoff the diameter of the hub to fit the tire. The wider diameter is why the airless tires fit better on these than the new style six shooters.

Also, these have a much wider lip than the new style.

The wheels have been ridden a few times, I like the airless tires, they use a few more Wh but offer a nice trade off between urethane and pneumatics.

Comes with two new 60T pulleys. Also, you’ll need to source some bolts for them. I used some hardware on another project and didn’t bother to replace it here.

$225 shipped in the US

2 Likes

So does this solve the issue of them expanding and coming off the rim @ higher speeds?

1 Like

I’d still keep it under 25mph, probably best for boards in the 15-20mph range. I haven’t had issues but also have barely gone over 20mph

1 Like

Fair enough. Kind of mad a myself now for trashing those wheels a few weeks ago… Live and learn lol.

Carry on

2 Likes

To the top!

Open to offers

Three bananas and a goat? No its not a fainting goat

4 Likes

You can not sell @taz goat. He will be a broken man.

5 Likes

Here she is doing Taylor Swift. This still makes me laugh far more than it should.

8 Likes

Talk about a low ball offer. I’d need at least 6 bananas and a bag of goat feed to even be in the same ballpark

1 Like

3 bananas, a fainting goat and half a bag feed?

Getting closer. Half fainting goat and full bag of feed @J0ker

1 Like

To the top

$200 shipped!

Up up up

To the top!

3 bananas, 2 bags of feed and no goat. We had to eat it.

1 Like

$100

1 Like

$101

2 Likes

$115?

1 Like