WTS [UK] Motors, trucks, pulleys, cheap 4.12 esc, enertion deck + enclosure and more...

Subject: [UK] Motors, trucks, pulleys, cheap 4.12 esc, enertion deck + enclosure and more…

Hey all, been a while since I’ve posted, I have got a few things to sell as I am moving house.
Price doesn’t include shipping, happy to do a discount for multiple items. 10% discount of anything if you have bought from Esk8supply before :slight_smile:

I will keep adding stuff over the days as I still have a few things to add

Item 1
Caliber 2 red trucks pair, used and have scratches from motor mounts, but in working condition
**:
£25:

Images

Item 2
2*4.12 Vesc based esc unused, with cable, connectors for battery and motors:
£35 each:

Images

Item 3
2*maker X antispark switch new:
£20 each:

[/details]Item 4
6375 170kv cheap motor*2 new, doesn’t have temp sensor, but does have hall senors and rewired to work with vesc:
£35 each:

Images

Item 5
*new vester board esc motor kit combo, 5045 270kv, 10s 30A esc, would be good for a mini/ cruiser board **:
**£100 **:

Images

Item 6
4 motor mounts for evolve style dkp trucks, 2 styles, new*:
£30 per pair:

Images

Uploading: IMG_1835.HEIC…

Item 7
**5*kegel 36T wheel pulley, aluminium, 15mm belts, require slight modification to trucks (only need a file) *:
£15 each:

Images

Item 8
**Enertion deck and enclosure combo *:
£100:

Images

Item 9
*2 pairs of 8 inch caliber style trucks, they are wider to fit 15mm belts, the back truck modified to work with wheel pulley:
£35 each:

Images

Item 10
*motor mounts for Caliber style trucks, 63mm motors, 2 left and 3 right mounts, they are new but scratched from storage, comes with 3D printed belt guards:
£20 each or £30 per pair:

Images

Item 11
**2Enertion 4A 10s Charger, one with case, one without:
£40:

Images

Item 12
*Flipsky VX2 remote barley used:
£40:

Images

Item 13
*vester board 10s4p metal enclosure and esc enclosure, unused but scratched in storage:
£20 for both:

Images

Thanks,
Nathan

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

I also got one of these mfs lying in my ditch of esk8 parts, then i plugged it into a 12s battery and now im scared to use it :rofl:

1 Like

Hello Mate,

I’ll take the 2 vesc if still available.

Valentino

1 Like

I did this twice and it survived. I did cut the power to the charger immediately after that, as the led would start flashing crazy
Still using it.

I did a measurement of this on mine ( I own 2)
Did not get more than 3A if I remember correctly. Definitely not 4A.

i left it on for an hour and came back to the diode at the front of the charger hot as fuck and the plastic was starting to warp. oops.

1 Like

Ah mine instantly starting making a bit of clicking noise, warning me of my stupidity.

Turn your music down boy!

Do the evolve mounts fit 6374 motors?