WTS UK Matrix II Motor Mounts, Rockstar II Pulleys, Etoxx Bullbar.

Thanks Halbj613

If you waited for him Halbj613 to reply to you then you should wait for me to reply too, I did say I’ll take it if it’s still available, pm me mate if you want

1 Like

Trampa Bullbar sold.

2 Likes

I messaged you when you had the thread up for 32 minutes and @Halbj613 left the first, single comment for 6 minutes.
But well, too late now i guess

2 Likes

1 Like

Or,

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

or you could go for a bit of diy…

1 Like

Problem with me and diy is i only need to do it one time, but the first time looks absolutely shit, the second time i’m 95% there and by the third time it’s cheaper to buy the damn part. This applies to everything i need to modify. Even having to drill 10 holes for screws. First is shit, the other 9 are perfect, now £60 enclosure is trashed anyway.
Also, i’m not anodising anything at home

2 Likes

It looks like @Soho1212 messaged first mate. Sorry. Etoxx bullbars are up for grabs still…

1 Like

everything has a time stamp lol just check them

1 Like

Yep. And it’s all in the quick bar on the right as well under messages. Quick replies to threads carry the entire thread name + user messaging as well, in chronological order
Edit: clicking the time on the right also gives the exact time in date, hour and minute

1 Like

Didn’t know that thanks for letting me know. Apologies about the sale mate.

3 Likes

Bump. Only the Etoxx bullbar and eBoosted enclosure left for sale.

1 Like

would the etoxx bullbar fit longboard trucks?

I would imagine it would. You will need longer bolts to get tightened onto the truck though. Dunno if anyone else has tried it before

1 Like

k let me research and i might take

Bump. Enclosure sold.

Stay tuned for more items to be added in the next few days!

I’m also thinking of adding the following (all unused):

Trampa deck 14ply, mbs matrix II (oil slicks), Lacroix motor mounts, Lacroix pulleys, maytech motors and pulleys, Focbox Unity, sabre dynamics deck wings, flipsky vx2, a flipsky davega.

I bought a Trampa so don’t really need the above. Hmu for offers and photos. I will add photos later when I get the chance but like I said they are unused. There will probably be more stuff added when I dig out the parts!

2 Likes

@athrx for the matrix 2s

How much each?

1 Like