[WTS] [UK] Custom Haero Bro, 12s4p, Apex Air Trucks, Moon Drives

Hey guys,

I’m looking to sell a custom Haero Bro board that was made by Big Ben Enclosures. I’m selling this as I already had another bro and I’m looking to get something smaller and lightweight.
It’s never had any mechanical/electrical issues and was made by Ben so the quality is top notch.

There is some general wear and tear with some some cosmetic scrapes which I have pictured.

There are a couple chips from the bottom of the fiberglass enclosure - I misjudged some rocks while off road and the black outer coating has been chipped but the white layer underneath is still solid and intact.

• this shouldn’t be too hard to fix but if you want a new enclosure I believe it shouldn’t cost more than £150 from Ben - I have reduced my asking price to account for this).

Specs are as follows:

• Haero Bro Stiff Flex

• 12s4p 4200mah - Samsung 40t cells

• 6374 Bioboards motors

• Moon gear drives - I think these are a 5-1 ratio.

• Xenith esc

• Apex Air Trucks - with a variety of bushing duro and shapes.

• 7 inch MBS Rockstar hubs

• Hoyt Puck remote

• Charger

Asking price is £1700 excluding shipping costs.

8 Likes

Messaged.

1 Like

Asking price now £1500

1 Like

I can vouch for Sam being a stand up guy and of course this board is great. If anyone was worried about the chips in the enclosure I can work with them to try and get a new one made or fill and polish up the existing one.

7 Likes

Thanks Ben! Very kind of you

3 Likes

Wish I could afford this
Really want but got no money to spend on this sort of thing

3 Likes

I wish you could afford it too bro! Haha

3 Likes

Looking to sell this ASAP - now asking for £1400

1 Like

Wish I was in the UK / needed a board like this. Fantastic value for money, blows my mind no one has picked this up yet.

4 Likes

1 Like

I also have slightly used road tyres and a spare tube I’ll throw in too

2 Likes

Omg such. Good deal
Someone but before I do

Calling dibs on it

Sold - please close. Thanks!

1 Like