WTS SKP Random Items for Sale Thread (18s battery and 100D inside)

Omg and no visible insert holes?! This is a BEAUTIFUL :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: deck. A clear Frit would look great on it.

1 Like

Bahahaha!

If you look closely there is a very strategically placed skp sticker :woozy_face:

6 Likes

The tyres look great! The hubs are the Hoyt ones too?

3 Likes

Hubs are by @3DServisas not sure when he will add them to the site, but yeah super great set up

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

If it was made by anyone else - even Jeffrey Epstein’s ghost - I would want one.

3 Likes

6374 motor for scale

2 - reacher 7490 - 265kv motors

$400 shipped in the US! Going a slightly different direction on the 100MPH build
These are brand new

8 Likes

That top plate and wire exits look much better than batches of the past. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s like night and day. Super happy with these so far

3 Likes

Which direction areeee you going :eyes:

3 Likes

Inrunnering kind of direction

5 Likes

these new reachers are so sexy, can’t wait to ride them😍

1 Like

download

4 Likes

What caused the change in direction?

1 Like

Lower KV on the inrunners and lower pole count, I think if I actually plan on reaching speeds of over 70mph. Pole count will help a lot.

1 Like

Difficult to tell from the pic, looks like almost maybe might share mounting holes with 63mm morors? And even have a ten millimeter shaft like me?

1 Like

Yes, standard esk8 mounting pattern and 10mm shaft

Goddamnit anyway, I’m wayyyy over budg… Fakkk, I gotta think long n hard on this… I guess I don’t really neeeed axles in my Jeep if I can basically just about tow it w my Esk8 right?

2 Likes

I wish it were true tho…

1 Like