WTS SKP Random Items for Sale Thread (18s battery and 100D inside)

Been cleaning out the work space and finding things I want to sell all prices are shipping included.

WCS deck…not sure which deck this is but it’s never been used, has some damage to grip tape from transit. Comes with the biggest enclosure tiller makes.

$180 shipped

Next up are lithely used janux motors, 6374 190kv. There have been tossing around in a bag of parts, so there is damage to the coating

$165 shipped for the pair

That’s it for now, more stuff coming in near future

My goal with this thread is to become the next @CiscoV (used esk8 parts omega mogul) … if you can hear us man…we miss you :smiling_face_with_tear:

24 Likes

Interested in the deck and enclosure

Is this the enclosure? Bigly
Also what are the dimensions on the deck and is it concave at all (Hard to tell from the pics)?

3 Likes

Was going to ask if it was Bigly, got ninja’d

2 Likes

It is the bigly. Il measure the deck when I get home. There is a slight w concave on the deck…the deck is huge tho, I mean like reeeally big

1 Like

It must be fucking huge if it makes Bigly look small.

For those that don’t know, Bigly is FUCKING HUGE. Like, it’s too big to use on almost any normal deck. There are very, very few it fits. The Demonseed 44" version is one such deck.

We need a banana for scale

4 Likes

Will add a banana…why didn’t I think of this

3 Likes

Man now I’m curious how long this deck is… lol.

Also why is it so big :sweat_smile:

You should photograph this next to a normal deck so we can see in photos the scale.

2 Likes

Edited for your reading pleasure.

3 Likes

@monsterbuilder

And this

2 Likes

This made me LOL and now all my coworkers are looking at me funny. Thanks for that.

We sure are a mature bunch of folks.

3 Likes

if it does not have a drop it is the Llama.

Dave has a newer one with a drop called the Vizini I think.

I think it is the Llama.

I have one.
I really like it!!!

it is giant long…

it will make all other longboards seem tiny…

here it is next to an evolve which is pretty small

7 Likes

Assuming this is correct I’m gonna call dibs on the deck

1 Like

Found a photo

That Rayne Demonseed 42 next to it, is a large deck. This makes the Demonseed look small.

6 Likes

I meant to find a picture of the Llama next to the demonseed.

here is a better one…

the Llama is the deck that ruined the Demonseed for me…

3 Likes

I forgot to take pics yesterday, but this is for sure a Llama. The tips are a bit different tho, more rounded

1 Like

This is the board I didn’t know I needed for my doggo. Is it meant for MTB setup or do regular longboard trucks work? What’s the flex like?

Regular trucks work, it has flat ends. Not sure about flex, have never stood on one of these. It seems pretty stiff tho

2 Likes

Ok! It is 42” long and 11.25” wide!

Next to a normal 40” longboard deck

3 Likes

Jesus above that’s a boat on wheels

6 Likes