[WTS] Part 2 Andys motor sale

Part 2 of my sale. This time motors.
2x APS 6374 170kV 10mm shaft, set 40€ - sold
Those motors have seen a lot of use. Got the full battle harden treatment and did serve me well over years. One phase wire marked with red heat shrink needs some extra heat shrink as the isolation has a small cut.

3x APS 6384 170kV 10mm shaft, all together 100€ sold
As the 6374 motors they have seen a lot of use, had the full battle harden treatment and bearing changes over time. One is in pretty good condition as it was my spare motor and has seen only very little use. 2 of the motors have the temp sensor wire not connected. Wire is hidden in the sleeve. Temp sensor still working but need to be connected back in the jst plug.

2x SSS 56114 360kV inrunner 10mm shaft, 100€ each
They do come with mounting plates for 63xx motors. Good conditions and have seen not much miles.

2x APS 6374 170kv 10mm shaft 60€ for both sold
Like the other APS motors they are battle hardened and have seen many miles. The yellow is spray painted.

2x Maytech 6374 190kV 8mm shaft 125€ for both sold
Those haven’t seen much use. They don’t have the full battle harden package, but sensors are waterproofed and I did add some epoxy on places I thought it was helpful. There is a bit of silicone left on top from sealing up the motors on gear drives so that there is no grease getting into the motors.

All prices without shipping. Shipping within EU preferred, worldwide possible.

7 Likes

sent dm

Did you ever sell the Spacetronaut?

No. It’s still with me.

1 Like

6374 motors sold. All others up for sale again.

2 Likes

6384 motors are sold.
Inrunner still available :point_up::relieved:

1 Like

Did add some more motors.
More pictures and prices in the first post.

Maytechs and yellow APS motors sold.
Inrunner still available :grin: