Wts n.e.s.e 12s4p SOLD

Where abouts are you located for those interested?

I’m in Atlanta, GA, USA

It was $50 for shipping? That doesn’t sound right.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

2 Likes

I shipped a custom deck from NJ to TX for like $20 bucks like a year ago

1 Like

It was from CA to GA. I’m trying to find a PM with the receipt. Unless Hummie ripped me off (doubtful). I even remember him apologizing as it seemed high at the time.

It cost me just under $30 to ship my extra blank hummie deck to @b264
It cost $65 to ship my complete hummie build. Trucks, wheels, motors.

2 Likes

so i guess it wasn’t actually $50…my bad

3 Likes

I also depend on the carrier.

180£ if you haven’t seen the update.

1 Like

All still available guys.

I hope you’re healing up. If I can give you some (hopefully) constructive criticism…
The cells can be found cheaper on Nkon or fogstar wholesale. You might want to at least bring the price into line with that.
Stick some photos up of your build, this is a complete working build right?(you don’t mention motors?) Show it off, show the battery and internals.
And here’s a free bump!

1 Like

I completely forgot to put the motors… ill update it now.
Regarding the cells i just put them up for what i paid but if they are now cheaper ill adjust the price.
Board is fully operational and the Unity is now fully calibrated correctly.
I thought it would have been snapped up but had no real offers on the whole setup.

You won’t consider parting out the pieces of the Hummie build? I might, for example, be interested in the 12s4p depending on how many charges it has had etc.

Photos! I know it’s a cracker of a board and worth the money all day. But without photos, to someone happening across this thread it will be hard to visualise the board that will eat evolves for breakfast.

1 Like

The battery has had no more then 3 charges as I injured myself early into the completion. It’s a real kick to the teeth as it is now all sorted.

Have you not seen the photos at the top?

Doh! Looking so good!

1 Like

Making me sad that I can’t skate it anymore

If I was hurt I would have to be REALLY REALLY hurt to contemplate selling that build! DONT DO IT! :slight_smile:

1 Like