[WTS] modded GT2B [US] SOLD

I can do $60 but I hope you get more (kinda)

1 Like

Forgive me if I’m out of the loop, but what makes this worth 100 big ones? the gt2b itself is $35 + time and cost for modding it.

Maybe it’s a custom case molded to his hand that took many iterations to make and uses super nice printing?

It’s just a mastercho case, one of the most popular.

2 Likes

No, sorry :expressionless:

It says “or best offer” very clearly :smirk:

If you need a working, already-modded remote with a quickness (like for Colorado) then this is for you.

2 Likes

Its been touched by the hands of a esk8 god.

Hopefully not “touched” too much :confused:

2 Likes

$35 for remote. MasterCho was selling the shells for like $25?, That’s $60. Modding takes about an 45 min to an hour if you know what you are going. “free shipping” is not free, but included, so about $10 within the continental US. So we are talking $30 for labor. Not too big of a mark up. That’s a decent dinner with tip.

6 Likes

Why don’t you make a mold?!?!? I was hoping you would go that route after MasterCho released the STL

If you order today, probably arrive in time for Colorado.

1 Like

Would you settle for $90 and magical internet points?

2 Likes

I would.

2 Likes

@SeanHacker this the one you used when i was in p-town?

1 Like

Sold.

/thread

2 Likes

Yep. But mine isn’t 3d printed. Is injection molded plastic.

2 Likes

I did. I am just bad at the urethane pour technique. I need a vacuum chamber degasser.

I melted my master accidentally. This is the second mold I made. Obvi room for improvement.

Come over this weekend for arts and crafts.

4 Likes

You should do one for the ChoZen mod. I’m sure plenty would want something not 3D printed

1 Like

For which? The Mad Munkey or ChoZen?

2 Likes

My old trusty Mad Munkey.

3 Likes