WTS Lacroix Nazaré Stormcore + Davega

Hey all,

I’m selling my Lacroix Nazaré.
It has a Stormcore 60 with a 12s5p Molicel p42a battery from 2020 (see pics).
It is quite used but fully functional, one motor needs a bit of love on of these days.
The bearings need to be changed, i’m including a whole set.

The board has been ridden in the countryside but never in the wet, there are some scratches around the trucks and the enclosure.

The enclosure is a bit rough around the edges but has no holes.

The board has a Davega fitted, I also installed two 2-pin GX14 plugs in the back running 12v, I wanted to build some board driven lights but never got round to build them.

One of the inserts around the charging port is fucked, the thread is almost gone but the enclosure is firmly on.

The truck baseplates used to be red but I didn’t like that so I anodized them sort of gunmetal grey.

Included are the 12amp charger, the puck remote with various shells, inner tubes, a new tire, the bushings I didn’t use, a few screws, some steel and Alu motor pulleys and bits and bobs.

Oh, and the best thing?
The front lights work perfectly.

I can ship the whole shebang in the original box but I would prefer shipping it only within Europe.
The best thing would be picking the board up including a proper test drive.

I’m asking 1400,- euros or better offer, located in the middle of Germany.

7 Likes

Hi man,iam from czech republic-can iam buy your lacroix?

iam give you 1400

1 Like

Hey cool, I’ll write you.

Well, since I got no reply the board is for sale again.

Still for sale due to lack of buyers.

1 Like

what

iam have 5 boards,because iam living at city iam like to make change -propel endeavor pro with only 100km at tachometer

1 Like

Bumpety bump bump

Closing thread per OP request.