WTS Lacroix DSS60

Located in New York, USA

Used Lacroix prototipo (NEED IT GONE ASAP)

Price: $2000 Or best offer

Pictures → Proto - Album on Imgur

It includes 2 extra front lights, 2 Rear lights, extra griptape, 2 extra tires with inner tubes, 2 or 3 extra sets of bearings, 1 extra set of used 62T Pulleys, 1 set of 18T motor Pulleys, extra set of used tires, 1 new set of Hyper truck bushing adapters with Titanium screws, 1 pair of 2 Blue hyper truck bushings, 1 pair of Green Hyper truck bushings. 6 yellow MBS bushings and 2 orange.

Board has about seen about 800 miles total and the I upgraded the remote to the Hoyt puck, the remote has never been dropped and connection is still great.

I would prefer not to ship since I don’t have a box but I can at your expense and need it gone by the end of the next week.

2 Likes

Photos should be uploaded here rather than hosted externally

4 Likes

Yes @AlexJT its pretty easy to post pics here

I copied your pics on telegram :call_me_hand:
but if you have more that’ll be great

2 Likes

So ummm…how has this not been sold yet?
Someone wanna lend me 2k? I’d give it an internal upgrade overhaul at the shop :star_struck:

@AlexJT good luck with the sale. This should go quick but I would suggest finding a box for it. You’ll have a much bigger market if you do. Our prototipos are solid boards

5 Likes

@AlexJT if you’re on desktop, then it’s even easier - just drag the image from your desktop or files into the post.

2 Likes

Ha yea I know, I wish I had an extra 2k. If this was posted a month ago I would have bought it already but sadly I am nearing the finish line on a current project and don’t have 2k lying around for a second new project atm

1 Like

if only i have the money, but im poor af lol

1 Like

I’m a dumbass, Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

@Brently come take a look, a local one

1 Like

imma pass after buying my grail proto two months ago I’m done

OP GLWS tho

3 Likes

added a kaly.NYC 1.0 with 2.0 gear drive with sale as well and new price is $2600

You are not very good at this whole sales post thing… I recommend fixing your post before you get yelled at…

i think i’m going to close this thread. It’s been 7 days and he still hasn’t managed to upload pics or do anything else that helps his thread.

1 Like

Sir you should probably listen to these guys. Upload the photos in the original post and list every relevant detail up top. That will help it sell, otherwise it’s not gonna sell and these guys are gonna shut this page down.