WTS Exway x1 pro [US]

I know I said I wasn’t going to sell it but I’m going back to DIY. Asking 700 but am open to offers. Will ship at buyers expense. The PU sleeves will need replacing a few hundred miles in but they are holding up well. I’ve done 100 miles on it since I’ve gotten it. Great board for college or cruising on boardwalks.
probably the best prebuilt on the market that has urethane wheels. Gets 8 miles on the 3rd highest mode which goes up to 22mph. Remote has an lcd screen. If you cruise on the second mode, you could get around 12 miles. Super stealthy, has magnetic charging.

1 Like

Didn’t you quit building like 2 months ago? Why back so soon? :joy:

7 Likes

You know, prebuilt sometimes doesn’t do it

3 Likes

Needs more power?

Not power, range. The board has plenty of power, but my area is not too esk8 friendly, many hills to climb.

Just put a monster box with a 10s15p on everything you have

3 Likes

Dude that would be so heavy lol

1 Like

But you’d have like 100mi of extra range

4 Likes

The exway is a 12s in the integrated deck

Pre built with a 12s!? I though all of them were 10s…

3 Likes

Nope, it’s a flat 12s

1 Like

Interesting, they complete opposite way as boosted lol

1 Like

And the motor part is swappable to belt driven wheels. I don’t know if it’s possible on the pro version, but riot for sure.

1 Like

It’s pretty crazy how many options you have with this board, almost every desired swappable product on the board except the battery is swappable

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. And I never rode a prebuilt board like evolve, besides a few meters with a mellow drive and a G4X. All the way with DIY. And in two or three months I will come up with a sick DIY eMTB.:stuck_out_tongue: Be prepared.

1 Like

Boosted was running 13s for their v2 - 45V . Although admittedly the lifepo4 cells have a lower voltage compared to liion 🤷

Go bid on it

2 Likes

‎ bump

This guy approves of adding a 10S15P to the top of the board

3 Likes