[WTS EU]: TB 40+BigBen enclosure+12S8P 50e+TB DD 90KV+TB 110mm 74A

Hi guys,

Putting my build down for sale. I would like to sell it complete or as lot:

Complete build:

• TB 40 deck with TB metal plate if you don’t wish to use the drop in the deck, already fitted with new thread inserts to mount the Bigben enclosure (already drilled)

• Battery 12S8P of Samsung 50e with less than 20 cycles, 40Ah, 1750Wh wit 5A charger included

• Torqueboards Direct Drive 90kv fitted with 110mm 74A TB wheels (2000km on the drive, 1000km on the wheels) plus 160mm Airless wheels (never used)

• APS remote controller (beaten up, but extremely reliable, one of the best trigger remote)

2000 euros without shipping (20 to 50 euros max for regular shipment, 100 euros and plus for express delivery)

Lot 1:

• Torqueboards 40 deck with TB metal plate if you don’t wish to use the drop in the deck, already fitted with new thread inserts to mount the Bigben enclosure (already drilled)

• Battery 12S8P of Samsung 50e with less than 20 cycles, 40Ah, 1750Wh

1250 euros without without shipping (20 to 50 euros max for regular shipment, 100 euros and plus for express delivery)

Lot 2:

• Torqueboards Direct Drive 90kv fitted with 110mm 74A TB wheels (2000km on the drive, 300km on the wheels) plus 160mm Airless wheels (never used)

• APS remote controller (beaten up, but extremely reliable, one of the best trigger remote)

800 euros without without shipping (20 to 50 euros max for regular shipment, 100 euros and plus for express delivery)

Stats of the board:
150km of range cruising at 40km/h (12/12.5wh/km)
Top speed of 70km/h+ (took it to 65km/h, no speed wobble at all)

The board is in Prague, Czech Republic, if you are around, please feel free to come see/try it.

Here you have some pictures of the board:

Please note the grip tape has been changed, as well as I will keep the DAVEGA X for my new build

3 Likes

Can you show the airless wheels?
In case you’re selling them separate: what price?

What vescs? And any extras?
Charger
loop key
Telemetry?

If you decide to part out, I’ll take the TB110 Wheels.

2 Likes

damn which range do you get out of that beast

Hi there, I would like to keep them in the complete offer, or the lot 2 for now

1 Like

Hi there, no Vescs, it’s written in the description as well as for the telemetry, charger is a 5A which is included, no loop key necessary

1 Like

It’s written in the description, 150km but it depends on a lot of factors, of course.
I do get 135/150km riding at around 35/40km/h, I weight 77/80kg with the gears, and do not tackle huge hills

1 Like

Drop me a tag if you part it out

Y’all need to read. Daamn.

4 Likes

Looks like a sharp build! Good luck with the sale!

Do the direct drives have working temperature sensors? Also, what baseplate angles do you have?

Hi, I do not use the sensors anymore, the JST cables broke (not the sensors cable) and did not find the time (or the need) to replace them.
The baseplates are the same one as sold with the DD, I believe they are 50/35 @torqueboards ?

There is text on each baseplate that says the angle, if you take a look at them from the center of the board.

Once back home, I will check it and come back to you

Looks like 55°/55° from the pics

1 Like