[WTS][EU] Parting my build and my equipement, bye ESK8...

Hi everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I will be selling everything ESK8 related I own.

Since my hip fracture, I had a Lacroix : used it like 4-5 times. Started a new DIY build : never finished it. I’m struggling to find any motivation and I’m thinking a lot about injuries and the possibles implications on my family. I also need money and space for my house that’s being finished.

Listings can’t be split, they are sold as lots except when specified.
All prices are without shipping, ask for a quote to your country !

VESC 6 MkV
SOLD

Trampa wand (anodized blue case)
SOLD

3D Servisas Heatsink

Description: Never used. Screws included. Custom blue anodisation by 3D Servisas
Price : 50€

More images

eBoardsPeru enclosures for Bustin Sporster
SOLD

TorqueBoards V7 Motor Mount Set x2
SOLD

TorqueBoards Set of Motors pulleys + wheels pulleys
SOLD

TorqueBoards CNC Trucks 220MM, two pairs (!) in blue anodisation
SOLD

TorqueBoards 4x 110mm wheels - Blue 74A
SOLD

TorqueBoards 4x 110mm wheels - Blue 72A
SOLD

TorqueBoards 6355 190KV Motors
SOLD

Carbon trucks spacers/covers
SOLD

TSG Pass Helmet - Matte Blue - XL Size

Description: Never used. Come with an extra visor (clear) and the transport pouch.
Price : 200€

More images

TSG Kneepad Wavesk8 A Black - M Size
SOLD

POC Hip VPD 2 shorts - M Size

Description: Never used.

More images

TSG Evolution Helmet - Satin Blue - L/XL Size
SOLD

D30 Flexmeter Wrist guards - M Size
SOLD

Lazyrolling - Armored Jacket - Black Reflective - S Size

Description: Never used. Slim TRIPLEFLEX Pads inside.
Price : 180€

Shredlight SL1000 + Mount

Description: Never used. Mounted on a X-Mount from XBoard.

Stop light + mount

Description: Never used. Mounted on a X-Mount from XBoard.
Price : 10€

More images

Full custom Bustin Sporster 35" deck

Description: One layer carbon on top, Seismic Lokton honeycomb griptape, underneath painted in blue.
Price : I don’t know, it’s the part I’m attached to the most. 250€ ? Maybe I don’t really want to sell it.

More images
5 Likes

Shame to see you leave the hobby :cry:

That’s some nice gear for sale, nice prices too.

Also LMFAO at the kneepad description :rofl:

8 Likes

it can come handy or so I’ve heard!

sad to see you go, but take care of yourself and the familly, it’s the most important

3 Likes

I hear you, im recovering from surgery now(read my jina hurts!) ,even taking ALL the morphine,im still uncomfortable . The injuries start to stack up and something that was ok for years suddly can need surgery, sometimes major. I know your decision was hard, selling all the new stuff is hard. This is a dangerous activity ,sk8ting pales in comparison to time(quality)time with family. I kept adding safety gear to stave off quitting. The average rider is in denial about how bad a 15 mph fall could be(I have stories, but il spare everyone)no doubt you made the right decisions and I know how hard it was. Good luck in the new chapter you are starting, may it be wonderful

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys but let’s not discourage people.

ESK8 is fantastic, having an “analog” skateboard background is golden though. You really need to learn how to fall and wear proper equipment. I think with all the equipement I am selling on this thread, you are pretty safe. Invest time in technique and money in equipement and enjoy.

I just have other priorities now. Maybe I will just slap a hub kit on my deck one day and stay on cycle lanes, you never know !

5 Likes

Hello, I’d be interested in buying a bunch of the items you posted for sale. Can you DM me for some more details/WhatsApp?

1 Like

Sent you a private message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

its a fantastic rewarding activity. I gave up motorcycle track days and dreams of being a boy racer for the safer activity of esk8. Just before breaking my hands and pinkies ,they were giving me shit in the hot pits because id lost a lot of muscle and was wearing 2 chest protectors to make up the slack. “dude! are you dressing to fall down?” no BRAH :kissing_heart: im dressing to get up. as I slid on my face and chest at like 100 mph I rember thinking, 2 chest protectors was a good ideal dont care if they think im a pussy.

Dangerous activities make you feel ALIVE, no problems, pain,regrets can touch you when you are in the moment,totaly present, no distractions, no insecurities, no thinking did I leave the iron on?! to be cliche ,we live more in 5 minutes flat out on one of these things than some people do their entire lives. Have fun! live in the moment, just make educated decisions about gear and the risks. AFLAC will give you disability insurance at 50 years old for 46$ a month. do what makes you feel ALIVE,just dont kid yourself about the risks. I wouldn’t trade all my experiences to have no stainless steel and titanium in me, no arthritis all of it was worth it. Ive lived a full fun life,ive paid for it, but id hate to die in perfect shape, having never taken a risk and had fun.

Edit as Sam Gange(hobit) would say, “I said a bunch on nonsense and wide of the mark”, you get the idea

2 Likes

Does the Wand come with a receiver?

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the late answer. Had to pack and ship a big order of parts.

I just included the NRF in the listing with the Trampa Wand, so yes.

1 Like

Many things sold, others remains. Feel free to make an offer !