[WTS][EU - Norway] Bioboards Plutonium - AT 4WD plus extras - 3000€ + shipping for all

[EU - Norway] Bioboards Plutonium - AT 4WD plus extras

Selling my Bioboards Plutonium because of battery trouble, lack of use, and finances.

Purchased in 2020, but unfortunately due to weather, work, and some initial problems with the original battery enclosure (which was replaced by Bioboards with the updated enclosure they’re now using for the Plutonium 2) I wasn’t able to ride it very much. Less than 100 km over the last 3 years.

That said, I took very good care of the board. The Davega circuit board has been waterproofed with acrylic conformal coating (419D) and I can include the rest of the bottle in the sale if desired. I also made sure to grease the helical gear drives every few months before taking the board out for a ride, and I never rode the board through any puddles. A light drizzle of rain (only a little more than mist) was the most water it ever saw.

The battery is currently non-functional. Before it went out of commission, two of the p-groups on the battery were going bad. The battery is one of the 12s6p batteries from Bioboards with 2 integrated PCB boards (12s3p each) and BMS installed. The board has 2x 100D Stormcore VESCs as well, and 4x 140 kV motors (can’t promise what the size is but iirc they’re 6396 or something like that).

I am currently in contact with a battery builder who has made batteries for this board many times and could make a replacement battery with BMS. The enclosure is able to handle up to a 96 cell battery, so 12s8p or 16s6p are both possible.

The same configuration for this board on the bioboards website (without a battery) comes out to around 4370€ on the website. After VAT (25% in Norway at least, I know VAT is a bit lower in other countries) the total would be around 5500€. Even at the lowest VAT in the EU (16%) the total cost would still be around 5100€. I’m willing to discuss the price, but this is my reasoning behind my initial pricing. Plus this includes a lot of extras (see below):

I will sell the board at the same price with or without the battery. The battery is likely salvageable if you’re savvy with battery building and repair, which I am not. Shipping with the battery will cost extra though (not sure how much tbh) so that’s something to consider.

Here come the photos:

Everything Included

Price (Euro €): 3500

Includes the board, titanium bolt kit (the green one from Bioboards), 4x SL200 Shredlights (2 white, 2 red), 4 extra wheels, 3 extra tubes (1 was needed to replace a popped tube), Hoyt puck remote, 10A charger (240V with EU plug), PTFE grease for the gear drives, extra bolts and bushings, the original thumbstick for the Hoyt puck, an extra green 3D printed thumbstick with knob for the puck, and an extra grip tape that I designed and had printed for this board.

Bioboard Plutonium 4WD

Extra tires and Hoyt Puck

SL200 Shredlights

4 way charging cable for the Shredlghts

10A/240V charger

Extras

Extra bolts and bushings

PTFE grease for the gear drives

Not looking to part anything out, would like to just sell this as a package to a single buyer. I’ll try to keep an eye on my DMs and the forum as much as possible, but I might take a day to respond sometimes.

If you want to reach me quickly, my telegram is @tnomadic

First time posting a sale thread, so let me know if I did anything wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumpity bump

Bump

Bump, new price. Willing to discuss the price too.

This is still for sale. I have dropped the price again. Great project for someone who knows how to build batteries.

1 Like