[WTS][EU] New Focbox Unity

Yeah

Just now had a problem with 1 motor on my carvons and I need an sk8 to replace which means need cash unless someone has a spare motor

Which it seems like no-one does

1 Like

Yuh. Seems like hobbyking isn’t as popular for motors as it once was. Anyhow, back to on topic. Sorry @tinp123. GLWS

2 Likes

Yeah still discussing with tinp as I might take it

@tinp123 Not sure I really get this post

“I brought a unity that I found out may have quality control issues so now I’m selling it. I want to sell for the original price I paid when I thought it was a genuine unit.”

If someone want a unity at this price they will buy one direct from raptor shop and at least stand a small chance of getting replacement if it’s faulty.

Also your post makes it sound like your selling it based on moral objections, but Jason still got the money no matter who buys it. If you feel its “illigal” then return it.

1 Like

Yes to all those. Only thing being wonky is motor temp readings. Getting worked on FW5.2.

2 Likes

that is correct. although, I was aiming more on source of that Unity than quality control. I do not believe all Unities from raptor shop are returned or have quality control issues.

Yes, but I did bench test so at least I can confirm it’s not DOA. switch works, motors spins nicely, there is nothing suggesting problems. Also, most of the EU will have to pay tax on Unity from raptor shop.

I am selling this Unity because I don’t need it. I wanted to see Unity in RL and not just over the internet. Only one piece on ebay for fair amount of money, I had to impulse buy it.

I did not pay my money to Jason, ebay guy did. Ebay guy says no returns, but he did agree that I can return this Unity if it’s faulty, since it’s from raptor shop. I think guy was transparent and I did my part testing Unity. What can I say to him? I want to return your Unity, not because it doesn’t work, but because I don’t want it anymore?

What would you do in my position? Try to sell this Unity with mark up claiming it is not from raptor shop, or write short history so buyer will know what he is buying? I don’t see how I could do this differently other than like I did; being transparent about it. If someone has moral objections, they won’t buy.

Illegal is maybe not right word, it does sound like you are doing crime buying it from me. What I wanted to point out, that Unity was sold behind liquidators back, at least to my understanding and facts that are known at this point. I am bad salesman, sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks for the long detailed reply.

So is more like “I brought this unity, tested it but now don’t need it for my build”.

Seems much more reasonable. Do you have any idea how much shipping to UK would be? :wink:

2 Likes

next you will be saying now its an illegal unity i can offer you a fiver and no more

Not at all. I have a unity that’s been great to me and have and have been waiting for a while to find a second one at reasonable cost so I can move to 4wd. The boards built and waiting for ESC’s. I’m in no rush but it would be nice to finish it.

2 Likes

Something like that. I have more (v)escs than wheels. And 4 more incoming. So I really really don’t need that unity :sweat_smile:

10 eur with tracking :slight_smile:

1 Like

SOLD
@wandagoner please close :slight_smile:

1 Like