[WTS][EU] Leiftech V2 + freebord

Selling my Leiftech V2. Has probably 10-15 battery cycles. As you can see on photos, wheels started to get that cone shape and centerwheels have some small visible cracks, as expected from normal usage.
Problems: battery cover got broken - more or less easy fix, still, design of those cover clamps is just flawed. It is possible to ride without cover normally.
Usb port on remote got broken, so I replaced it with jst connector that goes directly to remote battery. Not so tidy job because I just wanted to ride - jst is a little bit too thick so remote shells don’t sit flush. Special charger for remote included.

Be aware that this is leiftech, you can expect many diy fixes with usage.

Pack1
Price: 650 euro
Included: Leiftech V2, 7s battery, bindings, batter,y cover, remote, charger, remote charger, 3 spare belts.

Pack2
Price 750 euro
Included: pack1 + new manual freebord (ok it’s not new new, I tried it for 20-30m).
Freebord can be used as donor board for blue wheels and center wheels (they will need modification - see NoWinds thread: https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/nowinds-first-commercial-board-leiftech-e-snowboard/23571/207). Set of new freebord bearings included.

I won’t sell freebord alone, at least not for bundled price.

Video:

5 Likes

Bump! Would trade for Loaded or Neo hubs!

bump again, price lowered!

To the top

1 Like

I really hope someone grabs the set! Hell knows it’s a good damn time.

1 Like

Bump again. You can rarely find this in EU!

1 Like

price lowered! Will trade for Neo or Loaded hubs!

1 Like

bump bump bump

1 Like

Hi, don’t want to sound like a vulture or anything but I think you’re asking too much for the leiftech
It’s known to have lots of issue, and you already encountered some

1 Like

hey,
I know it might be expensive for some, but board was expensive when new. + we are in EU, so add tax on that already high price. Summerboard is like 1500$ + shipping + taxes.
if I won’t sell it, I will just keep it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, prices lowered!

this still available?

1 Like

hey, yes it is! I see you are from States and I have no way of shipping battery overseas :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I actually dont need the battery I already have 2 of them. what I wanted to buy are the center wheels.

Mine are cracked and unusable.

1 Like