WTS EU/GER Bergmeister Wheels NEW 175€

Price 199€ + shippng (10€ Ger/20€ EU)

I ordered 2 sets because I couldn’t decide for a color through pictures.
So I sell the second set in brand new conditions.

5 Likes

so what color are you keeping? i have the same problem, their insta pics are different colours then on the website

Blue.

1 Like

I always find that it’s impossible to convey an “accurate” colour through a screen. It depends on the colour settings of the device and how one views the rim IRL under different lighting conditions.

Maybe if @haggyboard.timo if can provide a patone colour that is most similar, one can make a better decision (:

3 Likes

Just an FYI…

In that light I’d throw you 140 for the set

2 Likes

I will buy it for 150 in that light :wink:

2 Likes

Why I oughta…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

And what about the 100€ shipping, customs and tax, besides 4 weeks waiting and pick it up from customs? :wink:

Price is firm guys and the cheapest and fastest way in EU to get your hands on a set of new Bergs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

shipping was free because you were above 250 usd. but yeah i can imagine huge taxes.
199 is very fair imo

1 Like

For me it was free, yes. But if someone wants to buy just a set it’s not free. And You will probably have the same struggle like me with customs and need provide them all the paper work, to go there in person and argue for every detail… the whole process took me about 8 Hours of work to get them. It’s a hustle with EU and especially German customs. That’s why I think that 199€ is a fair trade.

1 Like

Yeah, no I get where you are coming from…standing offer should you have trouble getting rid of em is all I guess

1 Like

Still available.

I’d do 176.79 + shipping…fraid I ain’t fond of eating customs.

Deal!

Bro please check your PMs.

@monkey32 If you don’t want them anymore just say so, that’s no problem. But ghosting is not cool.

3 Likes

Not ghosting man. Just patient and in no hurry…if you got another buyer go ahead and sell em…

2 Likes

New price 175€ + shipping

I really need them arrrgh but red is not the colour i want. How easy are they to paint
btw where in germany are you?

1 Like