[WTS] [EU GER] 10s3p Samsung 30q battery w/ bms

As u saw in the title, I used the battery only for the summer so it’s not heavily used, with hub motors I got about 30km of range. Bms is from a meepo board battery. Asking for 200€ for the battery+shipping. If u also need the enclosure (evolve stock enclosure) I can give u a great deal for both of them

1 Like

I assume it uses 30q cells? (Q is missing?)

Edit : fixed

1 Like

Just realized :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you happen to have hubs for sale?

Well tbh I am ashamed to show the hubs that I have cuz I literally destroyed them but sure I’ll post a pic​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Well thats what happens with chinese hubs ^^ Mine don’t look that bad after 3.5k km but streets are different. Do they still work?

1 Like

Yea I noticed that the ones are got are way worse than the Meepo hub motors but yea they still work, they are also in need of a huge make over cuz i broke the thread of one of the screws (to take the sleeve off), the metal has some broken pieces, it’s really dirty on the inside BUTTT they are still really fast. If u need them I’ll send u the esc and the motors together

1 Like

And yea I forgot to also tell u about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

damn wtf :joy:

1 Like

I told u man I destroyed them :joy::joy::joy:
In summer my friends used to go off-roading with thier ATs and I always joined with my hubs :joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought mine looked bad after 2700km

But i could possibly need them if i don’t get my board back from the police. That way i already have some spare parts to build a new one. I’ll try calling them on Monday to see if i ever get it back.

1 Like

Yea I told u man I got the worst type but yea
Yea man I wish u good luck and if u need them just hit me up

1 Like

Wheren’t you the guy who went with his street meep’ setup on the cave during the Paris esk8 cup?:joy:

2 Likes

Nah that wasn’t me but if I was there I would have done it :joy::joy:

1 Like