WTS | EU/DK 8kW Trampa geardrive 1400$ SOLD!

Hi, Selling my Trampa because it scares the shit out of me :grin: , theoretical acceleration on par with gravity.

it’s with vertigo trucks yellow dampeners, superstar hubs, urban threads, 2x 4kW 170kv APS motors,2x trampa vesc6 mk3 and a metr module for adjustments,5:1 POM/steel enclosed geardrive, vx1 remote, or gt2b if preferred, all powered by 2 turnigy graphene 6s 8000mah LiPos.

Pickup preferred, but shipping available at buyers cost.
I’m also quite close to the German border if it ever opens again :smile:

7 Likes

where are you?

its in the title bro. lol

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t realize.

2 Likes

Sweet deal. Would 4x batteries fit in the enclosure for 16AH?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, two is already a tight fit :confused:

Dips on Metr if it ends up with partout :wink:
Oh and hi again @Phille

If there’s gonna be a partout, I need some interest in the larger parts than the metr :joy:

3 Likes

I just rly want that metr ahahah, just putting it out there so if it does happen. Showing dominance you know :wink:

1 Like

if you really really want it you can buy the board :joy:
but sure, i’ll keep it in mind :grin:

1 Like

Don’t tempt me…

OHH i think I will! :laughing:

1 Like

Hey!

Interested in your board, where in DK are you? I have a friend in Copenhagen who could handle the shipping side of things :smiley:

Neat work by the way.

Hi, I’m roughly as far away from cph as possible in DK, however it being DK that is not really a problem anyway :laughing:

and thanks, but I bought it mostly assembled from a Danish builder, and have only added a few things :blush:

Ahh yes the California Pacific Highway of Europe. Sunshine and celebrities

1 Like

No, cph, short for CoPenHagen and I assure you we have Very limited sun and no good celebrities :laughing:, are you maybe thinking of PCH? :wink:

2 Likes

You tryna diss Michael Øgendahl @Phille You better stop before i wack yo ass

Or Fie Laursen

I ain’t tryna diss no one bro, but Mick doesn’t live in cph :laughing:
…no comment on FL though

Fair points… You’ll live this time…

1 Like