WTS EU - DIY BUILD / PARTS

Hello, I am selling this DIY electric skateboard / AT board. Its actually built board, but i can sell it for parts, if theres enough of people wanting different parts. Here is list of parts and their original prices.

DECK: boundmotor 12s8p deck + enclosure (400 usd)

TRUCKS: boardnamics kit- 270hangers, steel axles, adjutable baseplates, xl mounts (400usd)

WHEELS: hota 150mm, 66t (180usd)

MOTORS: 2x flipsky 63100 (326 usd)

ESC: stormcore 60d+ (412usd including VAT)

BATTERY: custom molicel p42a 12s8p (1100usd) (built by a guy from Belgium ig:electrickpacks) charged few times, done few km on this battery

Charger: 7A (50usd)

BMS: smart bms (55usd)

REMOTE: flipsky vx2pro (75usd)

HANDLE: exway atlas chrome handle (20usd)

SHREDLIGHTS: 2x front, 2x back /w standard mounts (200usd)

ORIGINAL PRICE : slightly over 3000 dollars (and for most, I don’t count the cost of
shipping and customs + VAT, so the real price I paid for it is over 3500 dollars)

PRICE NOW: write your price, if you want board or you want to buy a component

COPLETE PRICE: i can sell you whole board for 2400usd

I am located in Czech Republic, i can ship it anywhere → you pay costs

Let me know in comments if interested

4 Likes

I want the deck, enclosure and ESC if possible!

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in buying the whole board. I will pay your asking price, 2400 USD and I’ll pay the shipping.

Send me a message if it’s still available

3 Likes

Hey, sure, it is, check messages

Just to let everyone know. I bought the deck on May 5th and still haven’t received it.

Bro, just start a grievance through paypal. I’d be livid if it were me. 2 months is fucking unacceptable.

1 Like

Hey, i dont know why he is posting it here, we already talked about it and it was mainly missunderstanding… as he said he does not need the deck and its up to me when ill send it. He now needs it so ill send it… i just didnt have any time to do it.

I hope all problems are solved now.

He posted screenshots that, let’s charitably say, strongly conflict with what you’re saying. Considering he’s given you money, given plenty of grace time, and shown evidence, it’s really not helping your case to just show up and say “nah it’s a misunderstanding and also his fault for not demanding I send him stuff”

2 Likes

You see like 1/100 of conversation :joy:

Its solved now… you can calm down😂

Lets hear from @superjet700 if this is the case

2 Likes

When I purchased, he told me he couldn’t send straight away and I said that it’s fine, that there is no hurry. In didn’t expect the delay to be this long. But in his defence, neither him or me set a date for when I would expect the deck. I asked him once, as seen in the screenshot above, if he could manage to send it next week (the end of May). I was rather annoyed by the slow response times and him seeing the messages, but not responding. He did respond yesterday and told me he would try and ship it next week and I apologized for escalating. I see it as a misunderstanding between us I guess. I’m just happy to get the deck soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

With respect, I think you’re being a bit too kind here because that communication from him is dogshit.

“Bro you don’t have to write twice a day, I see it” is transcendentally bad, like my dude you clearly aren’t responding to spaced out requests and have 100% brought this on yourself. What a goober

2 Likes

Did you ever get your purchase?

2 Likes

Yes I got it, all ok now :slight_smile:

One issue I guess: the images were not representative of the current state. It is in good condition, light usage, but the griptape is muddy, not like the picture posted. I don’t mind too much, but still. Not the greatest experience

1 Like