WTS (EU) - 1x flipsky fsesc 4.12

It has never been used, I planned to use it but ended up selling the parts. I had two, but sold the other. So this is just a single.

It has been opened. But it is new and never used in a build. Not even for testing.

I am in Sweden.

Price: 40€ euro

3 Likes

@Niklas

2 Likes

Hey, shipping is extra? If included, I would buy the VESC :slight_smile: but if not, someone else can snack the deal, I don’t really need it… Maybe as a backup for the backup
@xsynatic thanks bro, but I already bought one for like 40€ incl shipping from Halbj, a Maytech one, so far better quality even. The other one is a flipsky which I will replace with a maytech one, or even replace both with focboxes if I can get them some day…
The dead vesc went to “seaborder” for repair :slight_smile:
So I’ll have three VESCs

1 Like

Perhaps I could strike a deal here. Where are you located? I can look up what shipping would cost me.

1 Like

I live in germany :slight_smile:
I’ll probably be in south Sweden this summer in vacation :joy:

1 Like

Hehe, if only I lived in Southern Sweden.

Non trackable shipping (up to 250 grams) to Germany costs 5.95eur, which still makes sense for me to pay. If you want trackable you can pay the difference of another 6 euro for trackable.

But considering this, perhaps better someone else gets that same deal :slight_smile:

I will cover shipping up to 6 euro for anyone, to keep it fair.

2 Likes

So 40€ incl untracked shipping?

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: correct.

1 Like

I’ll get my bank account unlocked (forgot the PIN lol) and hit you up then :slight_smile:

1 Like

you sure you don’t have an other one ? ahahah just missed a nice deal here

@Plurf

Haha :smiley: yes I am sure. Keep your eyes open though, I got these two for around 40-50 euro each on sale a year ago from Amazon DE. Probably no sale now though because of the pandemic :confused: but frequently saw these on sale previously.

And in case Niklas changes his mind, I will let you know.

3 Likes