WTS: Eovan Carbon Stormcore 60D+ / 12S4P p42a / Hoyt Puck

-Eovan Carbon Super deck

-Stormcore 60D+ and Hoyt Puck

-12s4p Molicel P42a battery with bluetooth bms

-Hoyt Puck with custom receiver box routed outside (batwing case included)

-Stock 6374 170kv motors (no hall sensors but runs very smooth)

*SF12 charge port, 5A charger included (3-12A variable charger is available seperately)

*Stormcore fitted to stock heatsink

*DKP trucks : Fitted with 100a bushings for stability. Includes a ton of riptide 95a/97a bushings
-Whole bag of extra hardware and bushings.

Got a few rides done(under 60km) - crazy torque, 57km/h top speed(15/60 gearing), 57km/h on cloudwheels(15/44 gearing). The board now has more power at 25% battery than it did at 100% battery with the old electronics.

All electronics are brand new and purchased recently.

Included wheelsets -

-7" tires 60T pulleys w/ tubes (w/ eovan hub)
-New 8" tires
–slightly worn 125mm cloudwheels/44T Pulleys,

$1800CAD ($1350USD) shipping included prices

Build vid

Photos

6 Likes

Wow it like you got rid of everything that makes the eovan suck lol. Cool beans. Didnt know a stormcore fit.

5 Likes

looking for quick sale - ill accept $2k shipped for a canadian order

1 Like

Board is still available

1 Like

I gotta know, any issues with the remote connection after your upgrades? I had to drop their sponsorship because their boards were mercing people due to signal cutouts.

2 Likes

looks like it’s running a stormcore and puck… that’s about as reliable as it gets :face_with_raised_eyebrow::man_shrugging:

1 Like

also

1 Like

Never had 1 issue with my pucks in the past few years of riding

1 Like

Sorry, I should have been more specific, bu that’s actually what I was asking about, yes! So the original design for this board used a kind of odd rubber cube mounted on the rear trucks due to signal pentration issues in the CF deck itself; it looks like he overhauled it completely with a 3D print and that’s what I was asking about. I still have a couple of riders using these boards, one of which who recently had a cutout and an injury, so I’m still trying to find a fix for them that doesn’t amount to “buy a new board or pray”.

3 Likes

are you referring to the entire stock controller that eovan used? I don’t like/trust their remote so i was eager to get rid of the controller from the start.

2 Likes

Yes; I don’t suppose you did any work testing whether or not replacing their funky antennae housing fixed issues with the original receiver/remote?

My issues were from the remote controller itself, throttle would send full brakes randomly.

I wanted to try to reuse the rubber enclosure but lost it so I just made one up quickly.

3 Likes

Price drop
$1900CAD ($1440USD) shipping included

1 Like

Its because their crappy ESCs would fry. Mainly because their bootleg vesc’s were programed by a monkey tap dancing on the keyboard.

Yeah I remember plugging them into VESC tool and having a full on WTF reaction about it.

bump; still available

1 Like

$1350usd shipping included to north america

$1200, shipped to Las Vegas?

bump

Sold!

@xsynatic please close

2 Likes