WTS Custom Kaly 2.0 w/Eboosted DS +discounted battery

How much wider is the Flux deck than the mbs?

1 Like

The Flux is la little over11"

1 Like

What deck and truck do you have? Oh and your weight and the color of you bushings

Mbs comp 95 with the matrix 2 on orange blocks. 5 degree wedge up front. Need to hit the hardware store to add the wedge to the rear.

Yes I have the brake disc on the front wheels. Need to hit the hardware store for shorter bolts so I can ditch then. Lol

1 Like

I didnā€™t have any problems on my old Kaly with no bindings on orange blocksā€¦ it rode sweet.

1 Like

Well maybe I just suck! At speed itā€™s fine, low speed not so much

1 Like

I think itā€™s normal, some kind of something physics helps you stay on the board at speed and makes you fall when you go slow. I would think that the bindings help you lean more for sharper turns tho.

2 Likes

Yes but I have no interest in heel straps and have seen too many injuries without.

I just want some wings!

2 Likes

Which bindings do you have?

There are files around for printing wings you can glue to your deck I think you can by them too.
I made some in wood for a cheap deck.

Mbs bindings

1 Like

I would discount further for trade of f5 bindings.

1 Like

if you donā€™t like them, i could help you get rid of them :grin:

1 Like

I also need a set of mtb trucksā€¦ willing to put those toward the deck.

1 Like

Price drop! 625! Will still do discount on the battery to fill it as well.

1 Like

Need some f5s?

1 Like

Honestly, I donā€™t really need them at the moment but I like to swim in circle looking for what people throw away :shark:

1 Like

Price drop! 550$

1 Like

They got you playin limbo on this one xD i like the skin, but i think kalys look uncomfortable, and too large for me. Hope it sells soon and you can get to cnc life bruh!

Oh shit! How low will he go?

Someone buy this :joy: $450