WTS Complete Drivetrain $400 US [sold]

Yessir. I ended up getting free extended mboards trucks. They were kinda messed up when they came (I did not know better, spare me). They said they would send a label and never did. Paypal dispute, a month later $50 refund and free bumass trucks!

1 Like

Absolutely. But market especially.

1 Like

Oh man. That blows. Everyone getting a bike or euc or something lol

1 Like

seems like a win-win to me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nawwww diy onewheel kits lol

Srsly tho, I gotta get one.

1 Like

Yeh no complaints.

also bc its winter and a lot of people don’t ride bc snow and cold, i know i’m done for the season and am selling all my gear for the time being to fund the next project down the line

2 Likes

Part of me feel like it’s just because it’s getting colder out, and nothing beats the spring->riding season and feeling.

I would love that MTB of yours I just don’t have the money for another another another skate… lol

1 Like

Dude ur in San Diego, what winter? It is esk8 season year round here :wink:

1 Like

Yeah. That’s true and makes sense. I live in CA, so weather not a big deal. I should definitely take that into consideration tho

Haha, not after it rains tho! Got a weekend full of rain and it’s been 50 and below ever since. Call me a chicken but I don’t ride when its under 65 lmao

There is part of me that finds forums to be strongly driven by complaining… and since we’ve recently had a lot of growth in the market benefiting consumers there is considerably less to complain about and more things to build/use. So, forum decline.

Can we look at forum usage stats? Maybe I should take the tin foil hat off tho… lol

*also covid?

Naaah.
The decline started after “the purge”.

4 Likes

Gilly Willy?

1 Like

& co.

1 Like

enlighten me on said purge please

2 Likes

lol i like where this got posted

1 Like

gotta hide underground so we don’t get purged too :^)

1 Like