[WTS] Boosted V2 Dual+ Deck [EU/DK]

Good deck, tail is a bit worn sanded it down to make it look nice again (Its pretty round compared to most others)

Comes naked, just deck with the wire griptape and inserts no battery or anything.

Stickers under the trucks have been removed, good for DIY since its a Loaded Vanguard Flex 3 with all the hard work done for you.

Open for offers, but looking to get 110 Euro for it, buyer pays all fees and shipping.
Located in Denmark.

2 Likes

Will do 80 Euro if quick.

Do you know at a shipping quote to the US zip code 98311 would be?

1 Like

Rough estimate is about 80 USD.

And your estimate is with shipping or just the board

Thats just shipping, in USD it will total at around 160 USD shipped. (Total price for it to your door)

1 Like

Lol not worth shipping to US. It costs $174 here new w/ prime shipping from Amazon

1 Like

lmao

10billgordons

You cant get a boosted deck on amazon, but yes its not worth it with 80 dollar shipping.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve shipped just a loaded vanguard deck and because of just the length the shipping wasn’t cheap.

the boosted v2 deck is the same as the loaded vanguard flex deck that you find on amazon

you just won’t get the grippe

1 Like

Still available? How much would be the shipping to Málaga, Spain?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yep! Still got it.

Shipping is around 35, 3 - 4 days.

1 Like

Still available? I am in Sweden. Been eyeing this deck for a couple of weeks now, thinking about it more and more. Do I need a new deck? No. Do I want one? Yes.