WTS: Boardnamics M1 Drivetrain + TB 6355 motors [USA] [SALE CLOSED]

I shouldn’t buy this, but out of curiosity, this would just fit on a 184 hanger probably right?

Edit: Also how much now?

Edit 2: actually upon more mental math and realizing how thick it is I’m guessing it wouldn’t fit on a 184.

The consensus on the BN thread seems to be no, but I’m not totally sure. Asking 275 for both of them, OBO.

They fit on 184s, possibly dependant on baseplates.
I run Maytech 6354 on parisv3 plates.

3 Likes

Bumpity bump… I guess 6355 is a rarely used motor size these days. Would it help or hurt to separate them from the drives?

What would you want for just the drives?

Just in case you are in the market still @cfelzien

1 Like

I’d say 140 but idk if the motors would be easier or harder to sell after separation. Maybe on ebay, since the folks here like bigger motors than this?

I wouldn’t really say this. Most people use wider hangers, so they use larger motors. I have builds where I’m using 6354 motors because that’s all that fits.

I’d imagine it’s easier to sell if you split em, but those tb6355s probably have cut down shafts, so it can go either way.

1 Like

Yeah, i cut them down. I also dont have a torch to perform the delicate task of taking the pinions off

tbh, I’d buy the motors and geardrives if I had the money, I have a board rn itching for those. Also I wouldn’t need the hangers :man_shrugging: If this is still here in a few weeks I may take em

2 Likes

Good to know :+1: You’d get free rollerblade delivery too, since you’re in the city

2 Likes

I also would love to buy them, but it would require a huge amount of changes to the board I’m building. If I had seen something like this before I got everything I have now I’d definitely have gotten it and I’m tempted to buy it and just save it for the next one that will inevitably come, but I’ve already blown my hobby budget for the next couple of months if I’m being reasonable.

1 Like

That hit too close to home

Do the m1 drives fit on any other hangers?

Like BN 220s or any other manufacturers.

Yes

1 Like

I’d sell it whole.

2 Likes

As would I

1 Like

I’ll give you 250 off a battery for them…:man_shrugging:

Thanks, but I’m good on the battery front

1 Like

Ha doesn’t hurt to offer… GLWS

3 Likes