[WTS] Andys ESC sale

As the one or other might know, I moved to a new place and my new workshop is quite a bit smaller than my old one. That’s why I need to get rid of some parts I’m not really using anymore. In the next weeks I’ll put some different parts up for sale. Decks, motors, trucks, drive trains and much more. Let’s start with some ESC options first:

OG Focbox 160€ for both
One is HW 1.6, one 1.7. Comes with CAN cable as well.

Maytech 6.6 200A VESC based esc 160€ for both - sold
Comes with a mounting plate, 3D printed dust covers and CAN cable as well.

Brand new Xenith V2 220€
Never used and still has the unity FW as they come usually. Just changed the connectors and did mount it in a board I never setup or used in the end.

2x Spintend Ubox 160€ each - sold
Those are first batch Uboxes. I did add the foam update and fixed the mounting bolts with liquid tape, so they can’t come lose with time. They do as well have the 300A Fw 5.1 flashed, so who ever will by them hopefully knows what he is doing during setup. They come with a 3D printed dust cover and no plug for main power leads. The phase wire exit does look a bit… dirty… due to my attempt to seal the holes with silicone.
One main lead did chip a bit of isolation while removing the old silicone. I did fix that with heat shrink and should be just fine. I can do add some fresh 10AWG wire in case the buyer wants to change out the cable. There is no remote included. If you want to use the Spintend remote, you will need to use the dongle I can include for one esc as well. Can’t promise it will work with their newer remotes thou. On/Off switch is included as well, I did bridge the switch on mine and used a loopkey before. That’s the way I would recommend to use them as well.
Take both, get free shipping

Some additional stuff:
Metr Pro with antenna 35€ sold

Hoyt puck receiver, new 25€ sold

All prices are without shipping.
Shipping within EU preferred but Worldwide possible.

3 Likes

Any idea what this would cost in a bubble mailer to San Diego?

1 Like

If @ShutterShock doesn’t end up taking it, I would like to buy it. Shipping to Denmark

2 Likes

If the shipping is reasonable I’m gonna take it, hopefully it’s under $15

1 Like

10.99€ to US by DHL, but it’s without insurance.

2 Likes

Eh DHL is pretty good, I’ll take it

4 Likes

PM me please your full address :grin:

1 Like

Not taking it, was going to cost too much to make it worth it

4 Likes

Shipping to Denmark is 8.5€ with DHL, tracked and insured. If you are still interested, it’s up for sale again.

2 Likes

PM sent!

2 Likes

Damn metr pro gone quickly

2 Likes

Still some other stuff left :point_up::sweat_smile:

OG focboxes, xenith and Hoyt receiver still up for sale. All other stuff is sold.

Don’t sell that metr. You need it for your speed profiles :rofl:

:joy: I still have some more modules laying around I can use. No worries :grin:

Is the Xenith still available?

Yes, the Xenith is still available

Bought the hoyt receiver from him

Quick replies, sent it out very quickly, provided tracking, no complains from my side :slight_smile:

2 Likes