[WTS] $250 Unity with USB C port missing SOLD

I’m pretty sure I have the port in a baggy somewhere so I’ll update later with that info. The Unity was purchased last summer and has only been on 10S ever. It is currently in my daily driver here. It works perfectly well you just can’t plug it into a PC as is. I got my hands on another unity and I’m selling this one to recoupe some of the cost.

$250

Proof that it works, I ride it to work every day about half a mile all flat and smooth (Hoboken, NJ).

how did the port come off?

2 Likes

I used a flat USB C right angle extender so I could connect to my laptop without taking off the enclosure, I guess there was too much force on the port while riding.

4 Likes

can you take a close up pik of where the USB port was lifted. any traces lifted? or is the port just F’d and could be replaced?

1 Like

I could do that tmm when I go to my buddy’s esk8 shop. I remember when I looked the pads were intact. I could fix it myself but I’m lazy.

2 Likes

Esk8 shop in jersey?

Yes :eyes:

where? lol

Union City, near NYC

2 Likes

I didn’t get a chance to do it last time, gonna swing by the shop again today and get er done!

1 Like

3 Likes

@jack.luis The Unity still available? You would need to ship it to germany though…

DM me

@BillGordon sold pls lock

2 Likes