Wts 12s5p 30q built by @tinp123 U.K./eu

Nah a lot of people use just kapton tape on their packs

Look on the builders thread

Yeah, that’s because they build their packs into the board with Each P group siliconed to the enclosure. You aren’t going to win this man…

2 Likes

This is how it should look

4 Likes

So i have this car, perfect condition i want 50k GBP for it, fair price and did i mention PERFECT condition. Stored perfectly, been outside all it’s life.

7 Likes

Electric powered? Or gas ? How man charge cycles or how many fill ups ?

1 Like

Its gas powered and has around 50 fillups, does have some gas leaks though, but it still runs perfect.

1 Like

Looks to be in good shape though

Nope. People need to know what they’re getting into in your case.

6 Likes

There’s ample proof of his “perfect condition” sales threads, the only people at danger here are the noobs lol

I wouldn’t buy that battery based on the appearance of it alone, it’s clear it has been repaired or messed with and I wouldn’t want to damage the reputation of the original builder by the disgrace it looks like right now lol

Kapton tape is ok for batteries but it isn’t all people talk it up to be. It’s not even close to as abrasion resistant as the large heatshrink.

It’s like taking a banana, peeling it, and covering it in electrical tape and saying that it’s as durable as the peel.

3 Likes

Yeah, but they use tons of fishpaper and silicon or something similar that can isolate the P groups and protect them.

This is also covered on top with fishpaper, 2mm craft foam, and silicone.
@DEEIF

1 Like

Need some?

Even looks good on diy project enclosures.

3 Likes

I am gonna get some heatshrink once I find some in order to clean it up

Sadly the ones I bought are to small

All @Halbj613 sales thread are totally fucked lmao

9 Likes

Willing to ship to Canada?

1 Like

Pretty much not possible unless you want to pay around 100$ in shipping

it will cost a bomb but if you want pm (not sure exact amount)

1 Like