Wts 12s5p 30q built by @tinp123 U.K./eu

If you were in the states I have a evo I’m trying to get rid of

1 Like

I’m not selling my trampa vescs at the moment unless I get a really good deal for the, sorry

Anyone got actual deals on the battery

If it doesn’t get sold within a week or two I will scrap the idea of a new battery and just settle on this build

Thanks though

what is that supposed to mean? does it go to 50.4 or not? and what are the cells?

2 Likes

So as cells get older they sometimes don’t manage to charge to there full capacity

gonna leave it to balance even better overnight

Getting to 50.2v without balancing is good

I believe the last 0.2v is just about balancing out the cells and should be perfect

30q cells

You interested in buying?

This thread is so interesting. Maybe ESL?

3 Likes

@BillGordon could you clean up a little

Thanks

@mutantbass balanced pack out and now at the full 50.4v

1 Like

Bro, cut the bullshit, that shrink wrap job is not perfect

5 Likes

Why does shrink wrap matter so much?

Dude, you need to stop using the word perfect. That’s like saying, a wrecked car that still drives is in perfect condition

8 Likes

Sorry good condition

It does all a battery should do and is safe to use

World’s worst salesman

2 Likes

Hmm let’s see, protectS the electronics/batteries from cuts. A little cut can just cut the heat shrink instead of shorting the whole pack out… It does a lot of stuff and that is not in perfect condition, that would be like me selling my Focbox v1.6 which I burned but just say Perfect Conditon, just needs new mosfet.

5 Likes

Lolllll😂 I’m sorry but if someone pays 275 for that I’ll send them a virtual high five and a pic of my nipz.

6 Likes

Ooook

I will replace the heat shrink I have ordered some just waiting for it to come

Probs shoulda done that before you posted pictures or put it up for sale.

1 Like

K didn’t know people found heat shrink so important especially since many people don’t use it at all

If that is what it needs I will happily fix

Gotta wait for it to come though

Who you gonna call? China and the rest of the industry. :laughing:
Anyways here a pic. GLWS.

1 Like