WTG / WTS EU various stuff [ remote parts, wheels, BMS, evolve ]

Going through some old boxes, and found some stuff I wont use in near future, so I’ve decided to give it away, so all except the BMS is for FREE, so, pay for the shipping and its yours.

1. Firefly remote parts - FREE - shipping only [[GONE]]

Last time I’ve used it, it was all good… Sitting in a box for some time now, so I cant confirm its still operational, it does power on. Multiple printed cases and so on… Take a look at photo

2. Abec core wheel pulley, 36T - FREE - shipping only [[GONE]]

3. Evolve 97mm wheels, chunked well, see images. - FREE - shipping only [[GONE]]

4. Evolove R2 Remote - While i was using it it was all good except for broken LCD, it does power on now - FREE - shipping only [[GONE]]

1. Evolve GT BMS - Was perfectly good, I have removed it once I have upgraded to 18650 battery, used it for testing a few times after that.

Price 30 euros - but I would like for you to pay once you have checked it and confirmed it works, if its broken, you can keep it for free of course, if all good its 30e plus shipping.

Shipping from Serbia, usualy lighter packages shipping is around 5-7euros, heavier stuff (wheels) should be around 15 euros.

1 Like

I’ll take the remote and pulley.
I live in Canada. Would you like to take to pm?

You came in late, sry, both gone already unfortunaterly

1 Like

+++. ALL GONE EXCEPT EVOLVE BMS +++

sry for the caps :smiley:

1 Like

I need the bms! Do you still have it?