[WTB][USA-CA/AZ] MetroboardX or similar

In the market for an e-board. would like to purchase a metroboardx if anyone is selling, but will also consider something similar in specs/build quality. Im located in central california at the moment but travel to the arizona area as well. hope to hear from someone

2 Likes

I have heard remakably little about the metroboard X

Seems like a very very nice board though!

4 Likes

any boards you would recommend that i can do some research on? im looking for someone that is AT and road interchangeable, 25+mph speed, 20+ mile range

1 Like

Depends on what price you wanna pay ofcourse.

Upper class kaly.nyc is very awesome (lacroix if you like fat bellies :rofl:)

Medium class (also good for beginners) i still like evolve metroboard is very nice too indeed (prob better)

Lower class probably the wowgo at2

And if you are a diy spirited man diy ofc. But if you are not, dont bother or ask if @longhairedboy (a lot of handwork by himself, which i love) , @ApexBoards,@sender or any other custom skateboard builder to make you one, they make it how you wish but ofcourse are pricy

My bad @surfnacho can also help you with custom work!

3 Likes

def not a pro builder, my boards are pretty meh.

need heatsink? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh yes take a look @ fluxmotion boards too @EboardSolutions, Fredje is an amazimg vendor who highly gives back and is part of the dutch/ belgian community plus hes really fast on the shipping.

3 Likes

These are my 2 favorites right now :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I think metroboard X would be a great thing for you. I know a few people who rides them and they are solid. Range with the AT wheels is laughable though, if you want AT and range, go get a Lacroix or Kaly or DIY.

3 Likes

Actually, I would like to know OP’s definition of AT and Street. A lot of people who have boards with pneumatics strictly ride street and never go AT.

@jo3jo3520

3 Likes

that is a good question. I never truly go AT because I would only want to do that with a mountain board with nothing on the bottom which I have never built. One day

1 Like

I have the parts but haven’t the desire to do all the work and then find a trail nearby that isn’t filled with hobos and crackheads

But yea because if he’s actually looking for a real AT board, it would have to be an eMTB build which would then translate poorly to street.

I guess what I’m saying is, check out Kaly, Fluxmotion, LaCroix, though Metroboard X is very good. Or you can check out some seasoned builders here such as @Skyart or @longhairedboy

And if you’re really lucky @CiscoV might be selling all his boards to buy a Boosted Rev

9 Likes

But definitely hit up @surfnacho for those heatsinks. I know that’s not even remotely what you’re here for, but you will stay for the heatsinks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Prolly buy an onyx bike :face_vomiting: before I buy anything BOOsted

4 Likes

It’s not a metro board. But I’m thinking about selling this one of mine. Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for. Only a 10s4p 30q pack. Low miles. Maybe 300 or less?

5 Likes

Wow that’s beautiful. SR RKP 200mm, Janux mounts, Six Shooters… on a killshot and tiller enclosure… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Woah. That’s a beauty. Damn wheels are so sick too :heart_eyes:
Don’t leave us hanging. post pricing

1 Like

Thanks dude. I love it. Just kind of a big booty carver guy now thanks to @DerelictRobot

Appreciate it dude! I’ll make a thread. Not sure how much I should sell it for yet. Hoping you guys would decide without ripping me off. :wink:

3 Likes

@jo3jo3520

If you like this board, I can build whatever size battery you want that’ll fit in there (I think 10s6p?) and we can work on a price. Let me know dude.

2 Likes

What kind of pricing are we talking about here? I don’t intend on doing super long range riding but still want at least 20 mile range. I want a board mainly for cruise carving and some high speed straights every now and then. 25+mph

1 Like

Depending if I’m gunning it the whole time or not (usually am gunning it) I would get anywhere from 15-20 miles or so. Goes about 28-30mph or so.

I’ll take it out and test tomorrow and grab some video with metr watching it and post here for you dude. That way you can see what it does and doesn’t do.

3 Likes