[WTB] [US] very low profile/short mounts

You can shim the mounts by cutting strips of an aluminum can and putting them around the truck. You’ll probably have to clamp it, unclamp and add another shim since they’ll crush little.

2 Likes

Hmmm. That’s a good idea. Thanks

Gotta drink a coke real quick :rofl:

2 Likes

you could try using a drill with a decent bit and a bench vise to make the bolt slots longer and move the motor closer to the hanger, then chop some meat off the enclosure side.

2 Likes

Ooo. Thanks, yes that is a good solution. If I can’t find an off the shelf solution, I will go with that.

Or ill just give in and machine something :roll_eyes:

that’s no fun. Hacksaws are fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to my world. You need these, like @Jujo mentioned

2 Likes

Hmmm idk about that haha. New cnc came yesterday just have to finish assembling. That’s fun

Ask @kook about buying stuff from MBoards

Maybe just try to find used ones.

2 Likes

I may be confusing “fun” with “visceral” again.

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I knew I felt a disturbance in the force…

F**K mBoreds!

7 Likes

I give you presents and yet you just
COMPLAINCOMPLAINCOMPLAIN YAYAYA

No kidding. when I had them on the falcon they only worked with like 1" of riser. Not sure if thats an option for you but I can bring you risers this weekend.
As far as clamping them down, they worked with my wider cast calibers but needed to be clamped down until there was no gap at the clamp portion

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks robin. Not complaining, just want em to work.

They did not fit on my ecals and I need short trucks on this guy. I actually have some risers, thanks man.

1 Like

hmmm and shimming them on the flat spots of the trucks? like just inserting some steel?
if you want your $ back just lemme know. Ill put em up for sale with a disclaimer

1 Like

Nope. I bought em cheap, knowing they don’t fit caliber twos.

I will make em work or use em for something else

2 Likes

I sense many dremels in your future.

4 Likes

what about using your trucks as part of the battery wires such that the immense heat generated expands the metal enough to where the the clamps fit properly? Would make for really easy assembly and disassembly when cool

It’s a shame those mounts can seemingly only be found at Mboard. Usually I can find anything from Mboards on alibaba. Might take some more hunting. Ran across these though

Why they gotta do Tb so dirty! Didn’t even have the decency to remove logo

6 Likes

Haha that’s hilarious. The TB mounts do seem pretty short. May work, especially since they have angle adjust

Those are the v4 older ones. We have some left but the new ones v6 are longer.

4 Likes

If you look hard enough, you can find my mounts on there too! I told them to keep it up just in case anyone happens to run into it.

5 Likes