WTB: [US] Short Deck

That is a fair point. I submitted an offer for that omakase but if anyone on here has more ideas or advice I’m all ears

1 Like

Ya want this aeolian?

3 Likes

What’s the going price? I’ve never ridden one of those either but they seem like they would rattle a lot. How’s the width? I feel like my feet would hang off

Not actually sure the correct riding possition lol, I thinknibpayed roughly 100 for it

@b264 how do we ride this thing?

2 Likes

I wear a size 13. No issues riding it. The flex is good with me except for the tail. It’s what’s made me want a short board. I’ll be doing something integrated at some point.

One foot slightly turned on the nose real far up front, and one foot sideways partly hanging off the back of the tail, is how I ride them.

But I don’t like ones with narrow noses like that.

1 Like

I don’t think I would either, I like having my whole foot supported for the most part. @Skyart thanks for the offer but I’ll pass

1 Like

Can’t really ride with foot on tail of this one. Floppy noodle back there.

4 Likes

If you are going to have one kicktail set up I would put the Omakase at the top of the list.

I really like my Rally Cat. But I would probably say the Omakase wins.

It is big enough to be quite comfortable.
You can get to 30 on it without dying.

Both the concave and Tail are really comfortable for longer rides…

But it is still very nimble.

I have only rocked it with 80mm wheels.

4 Likes

can confirm, i use the omakase w/ revel kit for my work commute, it gets around city easily, the tail is big and comfy.

the only downside is, im too short to hold it straight arm :cry: (168cm here, yes, im short asian)

2 Likes

Not that short compared to the U.S. average. I’m 5 foot 9 myself. Not many people are over 6 foot, it just may seem like it in certain groups or hobbies

1 Like

US average male height is 5"9
HK average male height is 170cm
im below average, im sad

1 Like

By 2 centimeters ha, less than 1 inch. Not too bad, truth is unless your like 6 foot your not holding a board that’s 35 inches long length wise because usually arms go past your waist which would mean you need to be basically 6 foot or taller to be able to do that

:star_struck:

1 Like

cough wheelbite cough cough

2 Likes

Lol i’m gonna prove you guys wrong and buy one :rofl:
Maybe loaded hubs on paris or bear trucks
I’m more worried about bottoming out

3 Likes

@A13XR3 do you think there’s going to be wheel bite how would you set yours up please don’t say DKP :call_me_hand:

1 Like

well, they did say this

4 Likes

The pictures it’s got Orangatang 85mm Kegel :thinking:

3 Likes

They make it easy then: use 85mm Caguamas, Boardnamics 145mm hangers on Paris baseplates, and mount the motors straight out the back end. Single stack maximum battery :rofl:

4 Likes